Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fireside Chat

Re:Fireside Chat 05 Jan 2012 21:39 #5522

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
Good one, Dan, and I agree with you.

I'll add, too, that I think some people are afraid to know God and for sure lots of them are afraid of dying, so that proposition is something to be avoided. And because there are so many different religious beliefs, most people stick with what's been in their family tradition.

I was explaining to some friends over the holiday about what I've been doing lately with the book and the forum... just so I could get out the words "God's Divine Love" in order that this phrase would become a part of their memories, as I don't expect that they will have an interest in it before they pass over. And when I heard that one of them is a "God-fearing" person, well, I cringed as those words are so foreign to me.

If people could see what's happening in our soul while the Divine Love is flowing into it... like a Divine Love light show, then maybe they would become curious and want what we're getting. And when one of us is given the power of healing, well, then this will be the turning point, I do believe.

So until then, we'll just keep doing what we're doing and praying as much as we can and thanking God for this wonderful privilege and honor to receive His Divine Essence, the greatest gift in the universe.

Love and blessings,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Fireside Chat 06 Jan 2012 05:47 #5525

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79

Joan wrote:

most people stick with what's been in their family tradition.

You are on to something here Joan as I saw the word stick and thought of stuck. Perhaps many folks are stuck in their family traditions and beliefs. Maybe they don't challenge these traditions and beliefs and simply accept them by default. This reminds me of getting into a rut in our thinking. A rut in the road is a single track that our car tire can fall into and its very hard to pull the car out of the rut. It takes a major effort to overcome this rut just like it is to pull our thinking out of certain tracks that are laid down in our brains just like on a record. By default we follow these tracks of thinking that are etched in our brains. Those that can overcome such thinking, I call "rut busters".

Some folks use disciplines such as changing which pant leg they start out with first when dressing, change the route they follow to work and change their daily routines to keep their minds alert and creative. Seniors are encouraged to take up new hobbies, read often, play board games, cross word puzzles, take up new sports and maintain a social life where interpersonal communication is active.

Perhaps a burning desire for truth is also one of the best ways to overcome tendencies for laziness, accepting the status quo and overcoming the herd mentality. I don't know why I began as a youngster and challenged so many things around me. I didn't always understand intellectually why I felt different and didn't follow the crowd but I was different and perhaps a little odd. I think I still am which is why I felt so harmonious with Jesus' teachings which do not follow religious tradition. Perhaps, you the reader, can relate to this which is why you're here. This website is not mainstream Christianity and does not represent the consensus of religious thought. It is thought provoking, challenging and perhaps a bit disconcerting to some. If we want to find truth, just remember that it is not found in what is popular, the status quo.

Love,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Re:Fireside Chat 06 Jan 2012 16:13 #5526

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
What is the reason that mortals will not seek the Love of the Father

This message from John explains in detail the reason for this, there's something to think over in depth here too, because we are all in it, this line.
"The church is the greatest of social centers in the lives of men, and its influence and power are very great and reaches further in the economy of social life than unthinking people may realize."

Even if someone is not a member of any church, doesn't believe in God, thinks Jesus is a myth and religion a scam is effected beyond more than they know, and most don't even realise it.
How many years of control, 2000 or more?

Re:Fireside Chat 06 Jan 2012 18:31 #5528

• Jeanne
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well Dan, after spending some time in the great US of A I see that many people here are brain washed into being good consumers and that the riches of the material world is what is important. It's much easier and more tangible to seek after both material and social riches. God is too illusive and most have been taught that He is harsh and judgemental.
We have a long road ahead of us in order to compete with this ingrained thinking. Jeanne, Greg and I received a message from Jesus yesterday that said that there will be a 'tear in the fabric" and as the turmoil from this tear rages around us we will be lead through this gap to a new world. So how much we need to do to spread the word may be irrelevant as God sets up the conditions for deep change in our world. I believe that we are making connections now in order to be a strong channel for God when these events take place.I don't think this will be armegedon but our world teeters on the edge and we will just have to hang on for the ride. Here but for the grace of God will we all be going. God Bless.....Al, the two headed soul :side: .

Re:Fireside Chat 06 Jan 2012 21:48 #5529

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
Al wrote:

Well Dan, after spending some time in the great US of A, I see that many people here are brain washed into being good consumers and that the riches of the material world is what is important.

Hey Al,

I couldn't agree with you more and this brainwashing especially applies to tourists, as tourism is one of the biggest industries along the coast of California. There are so many things to see and do here that really have no association with God, unless we look up and see the beautiful blue sky and the fantastic weather... to which I thank Him every afternoon, when this happens. Can't say I'm all that thrilled to be walking to the bus stop in 40 degree weather, though... burr! :)

From those people that I know, who are dedicated to their faith, well, they get something out of it and that's why they're there. If it's the purification of their natural love, that's a good thing. If it's just for social hour, well, I guess whatever suits them. All I know is that isn't for me. I like the luxury of receiving God's Divine Love and having a personal relationship with Him all day long... not just one day a week, as some people prefer.

The other thing that came to me as another reason why people are hesitant to embrace these teachings is because they are from spirits. And unless they have had a personal spiritual experience, then they are fearful of the unseen world. I was talking to someone yesterday about her father, who had passed away a few years ago. I told her that he can see her, even though she can't see him. I think she believed me. But I've told this to family members and they think I'm a kook for believing this. Well, I know I'm as sane as the next guy... well, let's hope he/she is, so getting people to understand what is the spirit world is very important. That's one reason why I posted a thread about the description of the different spheres to give people an idea of what it's like there, which is very similar to this earth... except the higher spheres are out-of-this world magnificent.

As we reach out to as many people as we're able to in the coming year, may God and Jesus and the Celestial Spirits help us to say just the right words that will open the door for their further enlightenment.

God bless us all on this exciting journey.

With Love and Blessings,
Joan

Re:Fireside Chat 09 Jan 2012 18:14 #5531

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Time for some self-analysis.
Al wrote, not Jeanne.

So how much we need to do to spread the word may be irrelevant as God sets up the conditions for deep change in our world.

It's a good job I don't believe this Al, because if I did I would close the forum, delete the website and go sit on a beach somewhere and do nothing.