Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jesus' Original Vision RE: His Teachings

Jesus' Original Vision RE: His Teachings 21 Aug 2015 14:50 #7509

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79
Recently a topic of discussion touched briefly upon the 76 Sermons of the Old Testament as allegedly channeled by Dr. Samuels. According to his colleagues, John Paul Gibson and Dr. Leslie Stone, Samuels was Jesus' second instrument through which his teachings would be written such as the Old Testament Sermons, I do not believe that Dr. Samuels was Jesus' second instrument and further that he was nothing more than a Bible scholar who influenced Stone and Gibson into believing that he was Jesus ' second instrument and further that his orthodox background shoe horned Padgett's work into a church from the original Leslie R Stone Foundation.

I question this move that occurred that totally transformed this work into a church with church holidays and all the trappings of a church and orthodoxy. This was the tide that was changed when Samuels, Gibson and Stone got together and started planning the future of this work. Perhaps Samuels was trying to move this work away from flavorings of Spiritualism to something a little more orthodox Christian as they called it Judeo Christian. . The original church, The Foundation Church of the New Birth was formed by Gibson and he had other designs in mind as he was heavily influenced by New Age Thought,

My premise here is: is this the original vision of Jesus, when he began delivering his messages of truth through James Padgett? I contend that that the "Mother Church" is not the vision of Jesus as the true exponent of truth and that his original game plan was changed by a few ambitious men ( Gibson, Samuels) and took this from a Book of Truths to a church. I'm not sure Jesus envisioned the forming of a Mother Church, Foundation Church or whatever kind of church we want to call it. I believe Jesus has other plans and I'd like to know what you think they are?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Jesus' Original Vision RE: His Teachings 21 Aug 2015 15:13 #7510

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
I agree with you, Dan. The very reason a "church of the truths" has not become a reality, even though a few of us tried speaks volumes that it wasn't Jesus' intention in the first place.

As Jesus wrote in his message to James E. Padgett about the future religion in volume 1, pg. 299 in True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus:

"There will be a religion of the future and a comprehensive and final one, and it will be founded upon the Truths which you are now receiving, for it will be inclusive of all the other religions, so far as the truths that they contain are concerned, with the addition of the greatest of all truths affecting mortals - the New Birth and transformation of the human soul into the Divine. When men shall come to make a comparative analysis of these existing religions and the one that I shall make known, there will be very little conflict in the vital principles, and my teachings will only add to the old teachings that which all men can accept."

Note Jesus doesn't say there will be a "church." We know what the true meaning of "religion" is based on his teachings. It is our personal relationship with God, rather than a building.

Jesus' Original Vision RE: His Teachings 22 Aug 2015 15:03 #7513

• Dan

Joan wrote: I agree with you, Dan. The very reason a "church of the truths" has not become a reality, even though a few of us tried speaks volumes that it wasn't Jesus' intention in the first place.

The proof is in the puddng as 100 years has past and none of the DL churches has excelled and been a dominant player in the DL world wide movement. The power is not in a church but within the Father as He works through us and brings about His Plan of Salvation. I think Jesus' teachings will endure here on earth as many souls are touched by his message of a loving and forgiving God that wants His children reconciled and made free from sin and darkness. We, who know of these truths, are the torch bearers of Jesus' teachings and are part of the building of the Kingdom of Divine Love.

One Love Many Hearts

Jesus' Original Vision RE: His Teachings 25 Aug 2015 14:49 #7518

• Dan
Perhaps the great leveler is the Truth as no mortal or church will ever lead God's Plan of Salvation through the Divine Love's redemption. Jesus is the leader of God's Plan of Redemption and no man or spirit can rival his love, wisdom, authority or nearness to God. Whenever I have seen others organize Divine Love churches and assume positions of leadership, there are problems of exclusiveness, piety and unlovingness towards others. This I know firsthand as I helped build some of these churches and assumed the mantle of Reverand with several of them and was guilty of these things too.

No, the truths of our Heavenly Father are not the property and exclusive knowledge of a church or it's leaders but resides with the common man, be they mortal or spirit. We, who seek God's Divine Love are His spiritual emissaries and represent not a church or organization but represent God as individual souls.

After being on the inside and being privy to all the negativity, in-fighting, jealousy, corruption and self righteousness of those who've assumed authority and leadership in the DL Movement, I want nothing to do with it.Their plans and Jesus' plans are not on the same page and will never be a formidable force in God's Plan of Redemption. It is the individual, not the church, that will triumph in the building of the Kingdom.

One Love Many Hearts

Jesus' Original Vision RE: His Teachings 25 Aug 2015 15:34 #7519

• Dan
Interesting, looks like some of the renegades ended up over on here on this forum.

One Love Many Hearts

Jesus' Original Vision RE: His Teachings 25 Aug 2015 16:36 #7520

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
Thanks for your posts, Dan. I love that you wrote it is "God's Plan." Jesus follows His Plan and so are many of us. As we are guided to do that which pleases us the most, it is all of these small increments of doing - whether it is creating a fabulous website as Ian has done here, or blogs, or Divine Love books, or simply reaching out to others with acts of Divine Love - these complement the other as we are adding to the firm foundation which Jesus began when he wrote through James E. Padgett. Someone said that we are the pioneers for God's Plan. Let's pray that future generations embrace Jesus' teachings with ease as they learn the "does and don'ts" from we who have been there.

God bless.

Love,
Joan

• Page: