• Page:

TOPIC: A picture says 1000 words

A picture says 1000 words 02 Mar 2015 06:19 #7085

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 49
Last year I was at a thrift store when I say the picture below on a plaque. I studied the picture and almost purchased it. That picture made such an impression on me that I thought about it all that night and through the next day so much so as that evening I went back to the store in hopes of purchasing it and it was gone! I went home and Googled pictures of Jesus with children to see if I could find at least the picture on the internet to no avail.

I have regretted not buying that picture and tonight I was thinking of it and decided to Google it a again and there it was. I copied the picture and put a caption heading in one sentence what that picture said to me that made me regret not purchasing that picture.

I am trying to insert the pictures and didn't see how so I uploaded it as an attachment.

Jan

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

A picture says 1000 words 02 Mar 2015 13:30 #7086

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 79
Oh, I like that too. Don't often see this verbage or message. Very nice.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

A picture says 1000 words 10 Sep 2015 04:28 #7556

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
I'm always looking at cloud formations and this one caught my eye yesterday as I was leaving work on the bus.

Angel Wing

Attachments:

• Page: