Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...

TOPIC: Spiritual Experiences

Spiritual Experiences 2 years 7 months ago #7594

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 77
Dearest Joan, you inspire me with your claims to direct communication, even in thought, as an interactive dialogue. I feel as though I have missed out on something here as it peaks my curiosity and desire for this communication too. This I find most humbling in the face of seeking God's Divine Love for 46 years. I'm desirous of the greater experience here and hopefully expanding this new communication. I submit this to my Heavenly Father in prayer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Spiritual Experiences 2 years 6 months ago #7606

• Dan
I must admit, in all honesty, the jury us still out for me regarding hearing God's thoughts. The few times I thought it might be God still hasn't convinced me yet. Even reading about Jesus' account of how he learned the higher truths of God, he said that it came to him through his soul's perceptions or from angels. So, I can't find any reference to God speaking directly to Jesus or any other Celestial Spirit.

I don't want to limit what God can or chooses to do so I'm still in query on this one. Sure wish others besides Joan and Loran would share their thoughts on this too.

One Love Many Hearts

Spiritual Experiences 2 years 6 months ago #7608

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 73
Hey Dan,

Maybe this message from Jesus will help.

"My education as to these matters of religion was derived from the teachings of the Old Testament, or rather from Jewish teachers whose text book was the Old Testament. My development in the knowledge of the truths which I taught during my public ministry, was caused by my inner spiritual faculties, and my teacher was God, who, through His angels and through my soul perceptions, caused to come to me those truths or rather the knowledge of them, and in no other way did I obtain it.

My teachings were those that the Father had committed to me from the beginning, but which I was only conscious of after I became a close communicant of the Father, and learned from Him my mission.

The Birth and Life of Jesus

In the messages, Jesus always encouraged Mr. Padgett to pray for God's Divine Love so that his soul would "rise up" to where Jesus was in order that the higher truths could be written. With God, we don't have to rise up. God comes to us at our level and He speaks to us through our thoughts. The reason I know it's God is because in the beginning, I ask Him numerous times... "Who are you? Which spirit is this? Are these just my thoughts." I got the same answer every time... it's your Father. :cheer:

A few years ago when I asked God for a hug for 30 days, every time I asked, I received. I also ask God to be with me at all times, even if I'm not thinking about Him... when I do, though, I know He's right here. Yay! :laugh:

Spiritual Experiences 2 years 6 months ago #7609

• Dan

Joan wrote:
my teacher was God, who, through His angels and through my soul perceptions, caused to come to me those truths or rather the knowledge of them, and in no other way did I obtain it.

That was the same message I read too Joan as I suppose one could say without souls perceptions one could not hear God"s thoughts. I've always been a bit of a doubting Thomas as I'll just have to pray more on this for understanding. Thanks for your patience with me on this Joan.

Hugs, Dan

One Love Many Hearts

Spiritual Experiences 2 years 6 months ago #7613

• Dan
Early this morning, during my prayers, a very strong thought came to me and I wrote it down; I want you to have the consciousness that you are my son and I am your Father. I thought briefly, "Dad is that you"? But kind of in a joking way as the word consciousness can only be linked to God, my Heavenly Father. And I am praying for this greater consciousness thru increased prayers for His Divine Love. I must confess this looks like God speaking to me through my souls perceptions. This is my take on this at this time.

One Love Many Hearts

Spiritual Experiences 2 years 6 months ago #7614

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 73
Hey Dan,

Don't doubt... just know. :laugh:

When I went on break a few hours ago, I sent to God all the love in my heart and soul. Within seconds, I received a ginormous dose of Divine Love!! Ask and you shall receive. Yay!

Looking forward to reading more of your experiences with our wonderful Heavenly Father.

God bless.

Love,
Joan