Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-)

My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-) 27 Dec 2008 06:32 #478

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 77
December 24, 2008, at around 7:15 a.m. PST, in the San Fernando Valley, California

Our Heavenly Father spoke to me:

He said...

AND EVERYONE SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THEIR GOD AND I AM THEIR FATHER.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eva

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Spiritual Life: Our Heavenly Father spoke to me 03 Jan 2009 15:28 #1336

• Joan
January 2, 2009, in Valencia, California at 6:05 a.m. PST

Our Heavenly Father spoke to me and this is what I heard:

This movement is not about "us"... it is about something much bigger...

Who amongst us is ready to reach out our hands and grasp our Father's so that we may let Him guide us with His wisdom and love and kindness... who amongst us is ready to set aside our differences and reach across His great planet earth with love and understanding... who amongst us is willing to step up and show Him that we love Him with all of our hearts and souls... and when we are hurting, who amongst us shall go to Him only so that we may receive a healing... who amongst us is ready to accept this monumental challenge that He has called us for?

I am.

My Spiritual Life: Feeling the presence of Jesus 04 Jan 2009 19:19 #1625

• Joan
On January 3, 2009, at around 3:45 a.m. in Valencia, California.

I felt the wonderful and overwhelming Divine Love presence of our Brother in Christ Jesus and this is what he said:

Thank you, to you and Ian, for what you are doing. I love you. Keep up the good work.

My Spiritual Life: Returning My Love to our Heavenly Father 08 Apr 2009 12:57 #3418

• Joan
On Saturday morning, April 4, 2009, at around 7:00 a.m. in Stevenson Ranch, CA.

I was experiencing deep sadness in my soul for a couple of hours on this day... even though I longed for our Father's love, my soul would not open to receive it, until this thought came to me that I should send to Him all the love that's in my heart and soul. So I did, and within a minute, my soul opened up and I began receiving God's Divine Love once again.

As soon as the Love came, the sadness lifted and my joy returned.

Lesson learned. :) Now I send all the love that's in my heart and soul to our Father many times a day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eva

My Spiritual Life: A Vision of My Home in the Spirit World 27 Apr 2011 16:32 #4427

• Joan
On Monday night, when Al and Jeanne were having their prayer circle, I had a wonderful prayer session with our Father and I was receiving so much Divine Love and sending out prayers for everyone.

Usually, when I have my prayer sessions, I will just chat soul to soul with our Father for a few minutes and then be still for the remainder of the session while the Love flows in. But this time, I guess I was in a chatty mood, 'cause I just kept asking Him all these questions. One was that I wanted to know how much progress my soul was making and I asked if He would show me what my spirit body looks like.

I'm also trying to see with my soul's eyes, but this isn't happening yet, so there's probably a good reason for it. Anyway, He told me that He would have a spirit guide take me to the spirit world, so I could see my home.

So then I saw the vision of me and my guide (and I didn't even think to ask who it was), but we were walking up to this huge mansion that was a creamy color. I remember that it was so enormous as compared to my current little humble abode. It had lots of ornate things on the outside and I thought, well, I don't know if that's my style or not, but wow! maybe it is after all. There were two tall front doors and they didn't even need to be opened... we just walked right through them and into the house.

Once inside, I saw to my left was the music room with a baby grand piano and a harp sitting there. Something I've never played, but I've always loved the sound. Then I focused my attention on the living room and this I really loved. It's what we used to call a "sunken" living room, because it is three or four steps down from the entryway. My spirit guide and I stepped down and there were these huge windows that expanded from floor to ceiling from one end of the room to the other. I felt so at home here like I really belonged. But I don't remember the furniture, because I was more interested in what was outside.

It was a beautiful landscape with a pathway that lead down to this shimmering lake with what is best described as a mini-dock with a little boat built for one person. It was so cute and I saw that it's one where you could just lay back and float around... so I know where I'll be hanging out when I'm resting from all the work of spreading the message of God's Divine Love when the time comes. :)

Since I'm not much of a traveler and have other things going on in my life right now so I'm not able to... well, this little trip was enough to keep me excited and motivated for a little while at least.

Love and blessings,
Joan

Re:My Spiritual Life: A Vision of My Home in the Spirit World 29 Apr 2011 04:24 #4432

• AL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Interresting Joan. I hope our prayer group was used as a battery to facilitate your journey. I have never travelled to the other side in my meditations but I do believe I go there in my sleep state. Sometimes I have such vivid dreams that I believe I actually was in the place I dreamed about.
We had a lovely prayer together , which is usually the case. I did not see anybody this time but felt the love go out to you and the rest of our new friends. Don't forget about the prayer this coming Saturday. It should be more exciting than the royal wedding!God bless....Al