Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

TOPIC: How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul?

How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul? 1 year 2 months ago #7856

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 64
The Importance of Knowing the Way to the Celestial Kingdom. Divine Love Comes Only in Response to the Soul's Longings
"The longings of the soul come only from a realization that this Love is waiting to be bestowed, and that the soul must become active and earnest in its endeavor to have this Love come into it. Then the transformation takes place."

This is a good line "The longings of the soul come only from a realization that this Love is waiting to be bestowed" and is a must thing to know, when this "realization that this Love is waiting to be bestowed" becomes as true as the sky is blue, then this truth acts as a gate, and it is open or closed and we are the gatekeeper of our gate.

For someone who doesn't know that the Divine Love of God is waiting to be freely bestowed, will never do what they need to do to receive it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan, Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul? 1 year 2 months ago #7857

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 72
Ian, I have a picture of Jesus knocking at the front door of someone's house and has a caption: Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come into him. Revelations 3:20. This dovetails nicely into what you quoted; "The longings of the soul come only from a realization that this Love is waiting to be bestowed". God is knocking at the door to all of our hearts and those who listen and open the door will let Him enter. All others ignore this Holy Guest who continually knocks at their door who wants to come in. Someday this Guest will stop knocking, never to return.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul? 1 year 2 months ago #7858

• Ian
There are many diversions that prevent the soul humbly reaching out to the Father it seems, pride could be said to be the opposite of humbleness and since we need to approach the Father humbly with sincere longings for His Divine Love to come into our soul which will bring us into atonement with Him, it goes without saying that self pride appears to be the culprit that prevents it.
Then you have the other extreme where a person doesn't think they are even worth saving and have no self esteem.

I call them diversions because that's all they are, anything that leads us away from the Father is a diversion.
They say in the messages that some souls will be lost, most in fact, because they refuse to seek for God's Divine Love which is entirely up to the individual soul to do so, or not.
But from what I have seen with many people is that they are quite occupied with their life on earth and do not wish to be bothered with things not worldly, only some great miracle will awaken those I assume, and that may or may not happen in this world or the next.

I remember when I was young I wondered why God just didn't fix everything, and if there were all those angels then why didn't they come and help out here. Well I found out later the answer to my wondering, the answer to this is in the messages.

I see how trapped most people are in their belief systems which prevent them from reaching out to God, we have all been born into a belief system which is so complex that it will, if believed in, keep us in it for a very long time, unless we break free of it and be free, and the answer about how to do this is also in the messages.

As you say Dan, one day the withdrawal of the opportunity to receive God's Divine Love and become immortal will be removed as happened before, and that's why there is a sense of urgency in the messages. Jesus says he doesn't know when this consummation will happen, only the Father knows this, and so with good reason we must "pray and pray and never cease praying", because we know that it is this inflowing of God's Divine Love that does redeem the soul and transforms it from image to the real, and we also know that nothing else can do this. Only through God, our loving Father can this be achieved.

If I could make up a commandment it would be this, "know thy Father," maybe not a "commandment," but a really wonderful thing to do.

How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul? 1 year 2 months ago #7860

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 68
I love your new "commandment," Ian. It's such a shame that some people fear our Father. If they only knew Him as we do, all would be well with the world.

We know, too, that God's Divine Love surrounds each and every one of us... those of us who seek, pray and receive it... and those who don't.

My prayer is that more and more people will feel the presence of this awesome Love in their souls so they will be enlightened with the truth about how wonderful He is and how worthy they are to receive this incredible blessing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan

How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul? 1 year 2 months ago #7863

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 72
I love your commandment too Ian. Funny thing is people struggle with knowing God much like they struggle with other things too like eat your veggies. Once you start doing it, it becomes a habit and it's easy. Folks need to learn the dynamics of habits and how to create them so the things we strive for become sustainable.

Good morning sweet Joan. I love you guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul? 1 year 2 months ago #7867

• Ian
I too pray that people find God Joan, and as you say Dan, it's just a matter of doing it and it will become a part of the daily activities, this specific activity though is the most rewarding of all of them.

For years I have contemplated upon the issue of "why most people do not reach out to God," and see the many and varied false beliefs that stand in the way for most people. These beliefs which prevent them from doing the simple act of reaching out to God, who is in truth, their personal Father and the only One who can redeem them, block this connection with false beliefs.

There are obvious ones, like not believing there is a God, which entails making no effort to connect with Him, and not so obvious ones, like believing that God is something other than He is, a God of wrath for example which could be construed as a misconception.
So you could have someone who calls himself an atheist but really is just proclaiming that he does not believe in a God of wrath, because that is the atheists conception of how religion depicts this God he does not believe in. This same person could also be a science religion believer, and science is a religion, and they remove any notion of a God.

There are also people who say they believe in God but don't do anything about it, it's just a stagnated belief with a touch of hope thrown in.
Someone wrote that "people prefer to pray to Jesus because God is so far away." I read the bible many years ago and God did, for a while seem a long way off, this is the main effect reading the bible had on me, another effect was feeling unworthy of God's Love., these false beliefs passed quickly though.
So here is a another misconception, even though Jesus is showing people the way to God they cannot believe that God can be very close when they reach out to Him, and so they don't attempt to make contact, well why would they want to make contact if they believe God is wrathful and they are unworthy?

Anyway, here are some reasons that prevent people from reaching out to God, they say in the messages that false beliefs prevent people from receiving God's Divine Love, it is so because it is up to us to reach out to the Father first, I believe God is always reaching out to us but we too must reach out to Him or there is no connection, because God leaves that decision up to us.