Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

TOPIC: Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 5 months ago #7190

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Divine Love flowing into the soul is a unique experience for all of us who are blessed to receive it. The challenge is to maintain the flow for as many minutes, hours, days, weeks and months as possible. But sometimes it’s not possible and events or outside influences may distract us from achieving that which we dearly long for… Divine Love flowing into the soul.

Topics in this category may contain a myriad of questions, tips, suggestions, comments, etc. The following list, suggested by members, may be used as post threads and/or replies to begin the discussion:

1. What do you do to keep your soul open to receive Divine Love?

2. How to increase the electric flow of Divine Love, include techniques, tips and tricks, etc.

3. Listening to our inner desires

4. After reading the Prayer for Divine Love, how long will it take to feel it?

5. What are the Qualities that come with Divine Love.

6. What are the benefits of receiving Divine Love.

7. If we have Divine Love and then have children, will they possess it, too?

8. Why am I not receiving Divine Love?

9. How to recognize the signs of distraction.

10. To what effect does __(see a few ideas below)__ have on the closing of our soul?

a. diet
c. alcohol
b. media
c. war
d. pain
e. stress
f. provocations
g. worries
h. sadness
i. false beliefs
j. end of the world rumors
k contemporary messages
l. books

11. Suggestions on how you prevent stagnation from occurring.

12. How to Survive and Revive the World with the Flow.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 5 months ago #7193

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 72
To start off, the feat is possible to keep the flow and juices going. ~ Loren

Bravo for saying this as I believe it is possible as well, to those that believe. There's a little saying; if you can concieve it, you can achieve it. Not that we actually have achieved anything on our own but God's Love and Mercy are the principals involved.

I have several close people in my life that are more given to the natural development of themselves through self realization than submission to God. I'm wanting to help them see the possibilities of a personal relationship with God. I think perhaps my example and fewer words is going to be my chosen path in this regards.

Now back to the constant flow of God's Divine Love. Seems like an impossibility given the distractions of the mind and meeting our physical needs. If we thought we could maintain a constant desire if while engaged in other activities, we might consider that this is a condition created by the transformative affects of God's Love. We cannot believe for a minute that such a transcendent state of being such as this could be achieved by our own efforts. Our only part to play here is one of submission to prayer to God. Once the link is created between us and God, His greatest miracle occurs; the transformation from a mortal into an immortal. The ability to stay linked in real time, all the time is our eventual destiny. Some say it is equivalent to the 7th Sphere of soul development, where one becomes conscious of their immortality and at-onememt with God.

Haven't met or heard of anyone reaching this yet in the Divine Love Family, but if I do Loren, I'll let you know. Who knows, you might be the first little brother. I think Jesus said, "those who are first shall be last and those that are last will be first". Time is relative.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loren

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 5 months ago #7196

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 72
L, I'm not familiar with the Biblical interpretation of the first shall be last but my interpretation is that we all grow at different rates and someone learning about and praying for God's Divine Love may take them 100 years to reach the Celestial Heavens whereas another a year. This is not a race to the swift but to the consistency, fervancy and frequency of prayer. I started praying for God's Divine Love at 18 and am now 65. I've had allot of inner work to do as some may have less baggage to get rid of. You may have and do have less to rid yourself of Loren as you have yet to write the book of the rest of your life. These are blank pages that you can fill with a life seeking God's Love.

I am not finished here yet on earth and in fact I feel like my soul is finally coming on line more these days. I'm been very patient all these years with my slow progression but I understand why and accept it. I remember who won the race between the tortoise and the hare.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loren

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 5 months ago #7198

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 64
This is a good message to put here.
Jesus, On the love of man

This will answer many questions if read properly.

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 5 months ago #7213

• Joan

L. wrote:

How long does it take to achieve full transformation on earth

If dedication is done and prayer and longings cover each and every breath, it is possible to achieve the grand state through the power of God. With that in mind, how many years of experience with divine love did you guys undergo? Thirty years? Forty years? Who was the oldest Divine Love person who is still living? Wonder what their experience was. :)

Hey L,

I believe there are a few people who have been praying for 50 years or more. One dear lady who was with the FCNB, if she's still alive, is in her 90s, I talked to her a couple of years ago and received her permission to use her testimony in Book #2. A few people I know have been praying between 35 to 40 years, including me.

Imho, the first thing that has to come before the transformation is the desire to want it. It has to be the numero uno thought that's always on your mind... as this thought will drive your soul to long for God's Divine Love. In my case, this thought comes and goes and I do believe it's possible to become Divine on earth, because of Jesus' example.

From my experience, my soul does well, that is, it receives lots of Divine Love, when I practice certain disciplines... like having prayer sessions every night before falling asleep... like listening to soft music, things like that. If I deviate from these disciplines, then my soul may stay in the "sleeping mode." When I'm at work, you'd think it would stay in the sleeping mode, but it doesn't. I always have this website open all day, as it lifts me up and if I have time to read a forum post, it helps my soul. And I may receive an email and get a huge dose of Divine Love.

And I always try to remember to tell God how much I love Him and I know He's with me. This is another thing I've learned that is so important. When we invite God into our home, He is now a member of our family and the circle is complete. He is our real Father and He will help us realize our heart's desire.

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 5 months ago #7233

• Joan

L. wrote: This kind of reminds me following ones heart. Becoming a Celestial angel is hard to comprehend, it is like the best job in the world without a salary.

Right on, L! And it has the best job benefits! Thank you, God. :cheer:

Heavenly Father knows all, I should trust him more to seek out what true job/major/career should be.

That's a wise move, L. I find when I give things to God, the pressure is off and peace comes to my soul.