Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
On-line study group

TOPIC: Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience?

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 2 months 2 weeks ago #8033

• Dan
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 72

Joan wrote:

In Jesus' message above, he mentions that the book needs to be in such a way that the testimonies will be convincing. Do you have any suggestions for another book edition that would accomplish this?

Perhaps your mission Joan is to interview those who have received God's Transforming Grace and to solicit as many personal testimonies as you can to include in future publishings. The originality and purity of folks testimonies is hard to surpass as a teaching tool. Maybe it's not necessarily hitting on a different presentation but to get out as many as you can to the public. Testimonies change too so soliciting another one can also keep you from ever running out.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 2 months 1 week ago #8035

• Dan
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 72
Funny, one can beat the bushes to see what flies out but when nothing moves, nothing is in the hedges. Where y'all at?

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 2 months 1 week ago #8036

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67

Dan wrote: Just had a wonderful chat with a customer of mine as I was checking her house. We shared about life after life and the nature of the world beyond. She was very intrigued and wanted to know where to find such teachings about the spirit world? I told her I'd send her some links and mentioned our forum too. I'm inviting her to come and read some messages here and who knows, she might even join the forum.

That's great, Dan. I hope your customer likes the links you sent her and if she joined the forum, it would be awesome!

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 2 months 1 week ago #8037

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67

Dan wrote:

Joan wrote:

In Jesus' message above, he mentions that the book needs to be in such a way that the testimonies will be convincing. Do you have any suggestions for another book edition that would accomplish this?

Perhaps your mission Joan is to interview those who have received God's Transforming Grace and to solicit as many personal testimonies as you can to include in future publishings. The originality and purity of folks testimonies is hard to surpass as a teaching tool. Maybe it's not necessarily hitting on a different presentation but to get out as many as you can to the public. Testimonies change too so soliciting another one can also keep you from ever running out.

Good idea, Dan. So far there are 48 testimonies in the first two books, which are described here on Ian's website in the Bookshelf:

http://truthforallpeople.com/bookshelf

I need to make a list of people who may want to write their testimonies for the next book. If you know of anyone who isn't amongst the first 48, let me know.

God Divine Love You!

Hugs,
Joan