Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
On-line study group

TOPIC: The truth and errors in the Bible.

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 6 months ago #4084

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 64
I spoke to someone the other day who was not religious, he told me with the utmost disbelief that he could not except the statement that all sinners are condemned to eternal hell by God. I don't think he believed in God and it was apparent that this belief was a main factor in keeping him away from God. He connected this belief to all Christians, and this is one of the reasons he was not religious and sought explanations through scientific beliefs and facts, as he explained to me.
I think this message is appropriate to all who have the same beliefs and disbelief's.

Jesus:
I was with you tonight at the meeting and heard what the preacher said, and he declared some truths. He also said some things that were not true, such as: "Only those who have been converted are sons of God." All men are the children of God. His Love and Care are over all, and they are very dear to Him. Otherwise, He would not have rebestowed His Love upon them and given them the privilege of becoming inhabitants of His Celestial Kingdom.

The mere fact that they are sinners makes them no less His children, whom He is so anxious to redeem and fill with the Divine Love. And when the preacher says, "They who are sinners are not the sons of God," he does not declare the truth; for they are all His sons - some to enjoy the pure life and bliss which the purification of their natural Love will bring to them, and others to enjoy and inhabit the Celestial Kingdom which the New Birth will bring to them. But all are His sons, though some have wandered and become strangers to His Love, just as the prodigal son was who left his Father's house for a far country.

This doctrine of the sinful not being sons of God is a damnable and harmful doctrine, and it will cause many to give up hope of ever becoming anything else than the sons of perdition, or as these orthodox say, of the devil.
God Loves All of His Children. His Love and Care Are Over All, Even Though Some Are Strangers to His

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 6 months ago #4085

• brotherdavek
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 0
One of my favorite messages, like the parable of the Prodigal Son. And considering that it came through a man that was a Protestant Methodist Sunday school teacher (minister) who had been a christian for more than 60 years (assuming). The Truth came through a mind/spirit in difference to the beliefs that he had been educated with. An amazing willingness to be openminded and a desire to know the Truths of God.

Prayer must arise from the soul of humans. The response must come from God. There is no other means by which this Knowledge can be obtained. All Knowledge of things spiritual, that humans think they possess, coming in any other way cannot be relied upon. There is only One Source of such knowledge out of which the Real Spiritual Truths of God emanate.

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 6 months ago #4086

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
The Bible story of the creation of Adam and Eve, whereby God created Adam first, then he decided Adam needed a helper, so Adam was put to sleep and then Eve was fashioned out of his rib is far from accurate. God did create Adam and Eve and they were the first parents, but it didn't happen the way it's described in the Bible. And when we think about the creative genius of our Heavenly Father, we can understand how their true creation came about.

Adam and Eve were the first people God created, however, their first names are really Aman and Amon. Both of these Celestial Spirits wrote through Mr. Padgett and revealed that they were the first soulmates and they were created at the exact same time... not man first, and then woman out of his rib a few days later.

They share their testimonies in these two links:

Aman, (Adam first parent, reveals his temptation and fall.

Amon, (Eve) mother of all human creation, gives her experience. Her temptation and disobedience.

Their true story is also explained in this video, The Truth About Adam and Eve.

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 6 months ago #4088

• Joan
Well, apparently not content with only Jesus as our savior, a few Southern California Christians from the Church of God have discovered a new revelation in the Bible that states our Mother God will be bringing to us our salvation. This I was told earlier today by a very sweet young Asian girl and her mother, who just happened to ring the doorbell on the wrong house... or did they?

Little did they know that on this beautiful sunny afternoon, they would be told just exactly what that salvation is... as I proceeded to enlighten them about God's Divine Love, which is the true salvation. So looks like they came to the right place after all. :cheer:

I was sorry after they left that I didn't get a chance to see exactly which Bible verse they were referring to, however, an internet search brought up nothing about their claim. It's just as well, because I know what's in the Bible and I know it doesn't specifically mention the exact words "God's Divine Live." The two Christian ladies had never heard of it... until today.

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 6 months ago #4101

• Joan
In these next verses in Titus in the New Testament it refers to the grace of God that brings salvation. Well, we here who are following Jesus' true teachings know exactly what that salvation is, so the "grace of God" means God's Divine Love and it appeared to all men because Jesus became the Christ, or Divine man after he prayed and received it in abundance and he became at-one with God, but he was not God.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men.

Titus 3:14 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Titus 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

Titus 3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

As it is stated in Titus 3.5, God's Divine Love (grace) comes by the way of the Holy Ghost, also known as the Holy Spirit, who pours this wonderful Love into our soul when we long for it and have faith that God will bestow it upon us. It is God's Divine Love that assures us of eternal life when our souls have been completely filled and purified of all sin.

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 5 months ago #4388

• Joan
This is a familiar Bible verse about what love is:

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
New International Version

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

As we know from Jesus' teachings by prayer and faith, we may receive God's Divine Love in our souls for salvation and immortality. After our souls have been completely filled with His Love, we are transformed into Divine Angels and are blessed with the following Divine qualities of our Heavenly Father and we take on His very nature: faith, joy and bliss, tenderness, love for all mankind, goodness, loving kindness, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, humility, knowledge, understanding, wisdom, benevolence, peace that passeth all understanding and immortality.