Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Spiritual Experiences

Re:Spiritual Experiences 24 Sep 2011 09:19 #5138

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi Dan, I just wanted to say something about the first part of your post for now.

That's what I call sowing seeds of truth, you knew that the priest would not accept what you had to say but you said it anyway.
It is not an easy matter for anyone to question something that is believed to be infallible and not subject to questioning, and especially by a priest that taught this doctrine of the vicarious atonement, you must have said something that got him thinking, and in his thinking he questioned, and in his questioning he sought with an open mind what the truth actually is about this long time believed in doctrine.
I hope he does come here and reads the messages and I think if he does, he will see that this actually is the truth that all mankind need to know.

There is a lesson here for everyone who sees the truth in these messages, and also see that is not an easy task when it comes to informing others about it, time is needed, as no-one can remove ingrained false beliefs and accept new ones in an instant, so this is what we are doing, sowing seeds and then it is up to them in the course of time to seek for more truth.

From a fellow worker for the great cause, Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Spiritual Experiences 24 Sep 2011 15:41 #5139

• Sybille
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My God, my God forgive me.
I'm sorry.

I love you in me.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

I will commit, and am willing to be ready.
That's all ... that's all!

MEIN GOTT ,MEIN GOTT,VERGIB MIR

ES TUT MIR LEID
ICH LIEBE DICH IN MIR
BITTE VERGIB MIR
ICH DANKE
ICH ÜBERGEBE ,UND BIN BEREIT,BEREIT ZU SEIN
DAS IST ALLES...DAS IST ALLES!!!

Re:Spiritual Experiences 27 Sep 2011 02:35 #5157

• AL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well Dan, I admire your forthrightness in referring others to our little bit of heaven. It does indeed take courage and a bit of a thick skin to talk about these truths openly. Rejection is often around the corner.

I recently returned from a trip to an island retreat with my men's group. We have been getting together to share our lives and thoughts for 20 years now and know each other very well.They are all good men and I love and respect each one for their unique personalities and abilities. I have shared some of my spiritual experiences with them and some have come to a few prayer and healing sessions over the years. But even a discussion about God makes many of them uncomfortable and some are even disdainful of entertaining God's existance. Yet I persevere and drop the odd bit of truth here and there. I think most of these guys just humour me by listening to what I have to say . There is certainly no eager curiosity about the Truths. They are curious about my gifts and we even had a prayer session together and a message from my guide Andrew came through encouraging them to pray for the Love. Yet nothing was said of this event after the fact.

I do not believe it is my mission to convert these guys. But I have told them as much as I may, including my experience with this web site. They have a polite interrest and I know that they respect me for my commitment to my path and my gifts. I think yoga and Budhism has much more appeal to those who have a spiritual inclination.Maybe some day these seeds of truth will take root so I will continue on my less overt program to teach my friends about God and the Divine Love. It is interresting that even with this close relationship I cannot seem to convince them to the point where they would like to try praying for Divine Love. Over the years they have asked 'well what do you believe?' and I have repeated the simple truth and yet a few years later they will ask this same question. Maybe after 50 explinations they will get it. Patience is certainly the key :S. God , please give me patience! Your brother....Al

Re:Spiritual Experiences 27 Sep 2011 07:43 #5158

• Sybille
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
On your way to God sooner or later you'll learn to love everything and anything will dissolve in love - as well as your dislikes, and all your fears. The result of this will be relief and release. Your Divine Love will be complete and include everything and penetrate. God loves us all - no matter what we do or not - no matter who we are. God loves all creatures he has ever created - because they are all made out of it - out of pure Divine Love - in love - for love. EVERYTHING.

Hugs and love, Sybille

Auf deinem Weg zu Gott wirst du früher oder später lernen alles zu lieben und alles in Liebe aufzulösen - so auch alle deine Abneigungen und alle deine Ängste. Dass Resultat davon wird Erleichterung und Befreiung sein. Deine göttliche Liebe wird vollkommen werden und alles umfassen und durchdringen. Gott liebt uns alle - egal was wir tun oder getan - egal wer wir sind. Gott liebt alle Wesen die er je geschaffen - denn sie alle sind aus ihm geschaffen - aus reiner göttlicher Liebe - in Liebe - aus Liebe. ALLES.

umarmung und liebe sybille

Re:Spiritual Experiences 27 Sep 2011 12:45 #5159

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 79
Several years ago I had gone to a clients home in the early morning to do a home inspection and the maid let me in to do my job. We shared some light conversation and I just started talking about God as a response to something she said. She replied, " I wasn't going to walk through that door unless you went there first". After the "ice" was broken, she opened up and we had a wonderful sharing together about God.

I think that most folks are very timid about talking about God in public because perhaps they fear rejection by others who may see this as a taboo. Why is talking about God a taboo? Perhaps this is rooted in fear because people don't want to be rejected because they draw their self image from the opinions of others. This is an oddity to me because my natural inclination is to talk about God as often as I can, not to convert others because we convert ourselves, but because I can't help myself. It just spills out as if I can't not talk about my loving Lord. And this is all because of my spiritual conditioning through seeking God's Divine Love. Divine Love does give us a boldness to speak of God early and often and does not compromise itself out of fear of what others think.

However Divine Love is true and honest as it is not contrived and artificial as there are many people who talk about God who are also looking for the acceptance of others or whom are seeking others approval as appearing acceptable. Divine Love creates a naturally sincere state of being that is rooted in Love and is therefore in a state of harmony. This state of harmony is the great objective and one that is a lover of God and others that loves with a true heart. This was the condition of Jesus and he says to us, "follow me for I am the way, the truth and the life that leads to a life everlasting". His example speaks to me of someone who lived in the moment in a state of constant connection to their heart and to God.

If we seek this model as demonstrated through Jesus, to seek first the Kingdom of God's Love as our benchmark, knowing that this Love is what creates the mindset and state of being that is Godly; we will then transcend our fears of sharing our joy in God in public. Divine Love casts out all fear as we move and have our being in this living substance that courses through our spiritual veins as vital and full of life. This is the real deal and anything outside of itself is but a mental construct or image of reality.

Touch God's Love and touch truth, life and joy that cannot contain itself and will beat down every barrier that tries to hold it back from its own expression. This is all about becoming a Divine Angel, even here on earth.

With love,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Re:Spiritual Experiences 21 Oct 2011 13:17 #5225

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 79
In a couple of weeks I'll be packing the canoe, camping gear and food for a 4 day wilderness paddle trip to a northern mountain lake in Oklahoma. What's so special about these trips is not only being out in God's beautiful natural creation but also the sharing and friendship with 3 other men who are joining me. The paddling experience is over the top however we fondly speak to the evening sharing of food and conversation together around the camp fire. I've paddled with these gentlemen before as we always get around to speaking about God and His Divine Love. I've given two of these fellows, copies of the messages James Padgett received from Jesus as they are familar with these teachings. Each of these fellows is a practicing Catholic however have very progressive thoughts and are open minded individuals. The other man is the youngest son of one of the father's attending this paddle trip and he's in his early twenties. I've paddled with this father/son duo together on several trips when his son was much younger. It will be interesting, regarding our evening chats around the camp fire, how the conversation goes with someone I've not shared with about the Divine Love, like this young man.

I think I'm going to share something about my recent trip to California and my re-visiting a special place that is my earliest memory of praying for and receiving God's Divine Love. In 1968, I moved to Huntington Beach, California seeking a new start in life as a young man. It was during my evening walks out onto the Huntington Beach pier that I discovered my relationship with God and cried out for His Divine Love. These experiences were repeated during these nightly walks with God which led me to a life long pursuit of truth and the eventual discovery of Jesus' teachings, which are found here on this web site. Perhaps sharing with others our humble beginings in our pursuit of truth and how we discovered Jesus' teachings of the Father's Divine Love is a beautiful way of sharing with others. Yep, I think this will be a good way to steer the conversation around the camp fire on my next paddling trip.

Love,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens