Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Facebook Group: Jesus Speaks

New Facebook Group: Jesus Speaks 05 May 2019 16:56 #8217

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79
Hi everyone, interesting times as I’ve had such a revolutionary experience in my souls progression that is, simply speaking, mind blowing. My Heavenly Father and our brother Jesus, Master of the Celestial Heavens has guided me to start a new social media group on Facebook: Jesus Speaks. The Master wants to have an active voice at this time and has asked me to create for him a new mouthpiece of Truth. He has asked me to include his messages of Truth as delivered thru James Padgett and contemporary messages that I am receiving at this time. He has a great sense of urgency to spread his teachings of the New Birth as he says the Kingdom of God will close soon and the availability of the Fathers Love will be withdrawn. The Master has gained my attention and feel very motivated to assist him in this great work. Those of us who have received the gift of salvation thru the inflowing of God’s Divine Love, have a role to play in this work and the time is ripe.....but the laborers are few.

In His Loving Service,
Dan
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

New Facebook Group: Jesus Speaks 11 Jul 2019 20:17 #8218

• Dan
Wow, it’s been 2 months since posting this as the FB Group: Jesus Speaks is really taking off with lots of new members from all over the world and good discussions on God and spirituality. I’ve included this site as my only link to a Divine Love website for seekers to learn more of the truths of our Father’s Love. Perhaps you’d like to participate in an active dialogue with other seekers of truth on; Jesus Speaks. If the Admin. prefers that I do not link to this site please contact me. Not sure if this is being seen in a public forum or for members only?

With Divine Love,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

New Facebook Group: Jesus Speaks 16 Jul 2019 14:25 #8219

• Dan
I’m very disappointed that folks are not posting on this site. I originally came here and camped out because I thought then and still do, that this is one of the finest internet sites for the Divine Love. Of course there’s more here than just this forum as the messages from Jesus and other Celestial is the greater mission here. However, there is a reflex effect upon our own soul development and faith when we write and speak about God and His Love. My prayer is that members will see this opportunity and become more active and share on this forum.

I love you guys ❤️
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

New Facebook Group: Jesus Speaks 07 Dec 2019 18:45 #8221

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
God Divine Love You, Dan.

Sorry, I've been out of it for awhile now... this year was my worst health year ever (went to the doctor once, got two prescriptions, one didn't work), didn't feel well for several months ... then in September, it felt like I was on my death bed (went to God, my true doctor) and was better in five days.

I don't go on FB much, so I haven't seen your Jesus Speaks page. Good on you for taking up the call and sharing the truth with newcomers. I can't speak for Ian, but I'll put in my two cents and say that it's great you're linking his awesome website. Maybe some people will want to come and check out the forum.

Every six months or so, I post on the city-data forum, but frankly, it gets old seeing the same posters criticize me and my beliefs. Whether or not this is true, it shows that my posts have been read 1.8 million times (now ten years later).

God bless.

Love you,
Joan

New Facebook Group: Jesus Speaks 07 Dec 2019 22:13 #8224

• Dan
So happy to hear that you’re better now and out of the woods with regards to your health. We went through a rough period too with Deb’s breast cancer and now things are better for us too. Perhaps we can bring new life back here and raise the roof about God’s Love.

One Love Many Hearts

• Page: