Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Sharing Divine Love
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Spreading the Divine Love 08 Aug 2013 04:16 #5953

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
I heard something so nice today as I was leaving work. One of the gals there, who I've been talking to about Divine Love for a few years now, shared an experience she had last night while praying. She received an enormous inflowing of Divine Love! She wasn't really sure what it was because she had never felt such joy before. She remembers receiving it in the past, but this time it was different. She had asked her friends to pray for her and she believes their efforts helped her soul to open up.

Last year I gave her a copy of Divine Love for the Soul. I know she read my testimony and a few others, but not sure if she read the whole book. Anyway, I explained to her before I left that Divine Love is our salvation and to keep on praying. She felt so encouraged by receiving this blessing, she believes she now has a purpose in life and who knows what will happen next. After she had this experience, she wanted to tell her mother, but she was still asleep. If she's like the rest of us, she'll start shouting from the rooftops how awesome Divine Love is!

Can't wait to talk to her more about it tomorrow.

Love and hugs,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Spreading the Divine Love 08 Aug 2013 05:26 #5954

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 49
Thanks Dan! Yes Joan, its hard to keep our lamps hidden!

Recently I added a new rep on my team in my business. I followed up with her to schedule training. She told me that she wouldn't be able to schedule the training for that week because she was fasting for the month of Ramadan in her religion. She told me that she wanted to be at her best in the training and that she would be too hungry to concentrate as it was already hard enough for her during lunch not to eat. I asked her why they fasted and her reply was "when we are hungry it helps to remember with the hunger to thank God as it's a special month in which we were given our bible so we fast and pray all month."

I was so happy that I knew about the Divine Love of God and that he doesn't want us to suffer. To me it is also very interesting how so many people feel the need to follow rituals to work for God's Love. I wanted to tell her so much about the Divine Truth but I have learned they have to want to know the truth and when and if she is ready I will be there to tell her about our Father great gift.

Love to all,
Jan

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Re: Spreading the Divine Love 15 Aug 2013 04:08 #5968

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 49
I know that God has led me to the business I am in because I have able to touch many peoples lives as well as their lives touches mine.

About a month ago one of my customers had placed an order and upon delivering her order I let her know that what she ordered was seasonal items and we wouldn't be able to get that product especially at that price until next year. She then placed a reorder of the items. When I delivered the second order she was out sick and since she was a regular responsible customer I left her products.

Today I was delivering another order to her co-worker and as she greeted me she mentioned that she needed to pay for the previous order and as she was reaching for her checkbook she reluctantly ask me to hold the check until Thursday of next week and I replied that I sure could. Then fumbling through her checkbook she realized that she had previously used her last check and then tears started rolling down her face as she started apologizing repeatedly saying I know that this is your business and you need to be paid.

I hugged her and told her not to worry about me because God takes care of me. I then started telling her about God's love and that every day I pray earnestly for God's direction therefore I know that everything that happens does so for a reason. I knew that this reason was to share more about his love and she shared that she talks to God everyday all day long as well but for some reason her life was in a mess at present.

Then she looked at me with an ah ha moment and said I don't want to hear what you have said, but I know I need to hear it because it just dawned on me that there are two things I need to work on and take to God as more tears flowed down her checks.

After telling her about how God has changed me with his love over the past 10 years I told her I wanted her in heaven with me. She says she tells her boys all the time when you hear the clap of Thunder and the great resurrection of Jesus coming to tell them you want to go with him.

I have learned through the Padgett messages that even though people are in error in their beliefs because of what they have been taught we are to love them. Earlier in my life I would have tried to convince her of my beliefs but I have since learned that I want to share how God loves us then as God opens doors to her heart in the future I will be there to share any truths.

We both believe the Greatest commandment is to Love God with all your heart and the second is to love you neighbor as yourself. I never want to be so busy with life that I forget what's most important - Gods most incredible creation - His children.

You are LOVED!
Jan

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156
  • Page: