Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-)

My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-) 14 Nov 2015 19:18 #7599

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 77
Good going, Dan. This I know... God is patient. :cheer:

As for me, I know that I need so much more Divine Love. What's in my soul isn't enough. Through the years, I've had several mind-blowing Divine Love experiences and as a test to determine whether these have made an impact, I can definitely see a change in my thinking. Just yesterday, somebody at work used the "GD" phrase... not to me, he was talking on the phone and I heard it. Anyway, it was so offensive, I felt sorry for him. He doesn't realize the damage he's doing to his soul... let alone mine. It's the same way I feel about people who use "gutter" language. Not cool or "Divine Love refined."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-) 19 Nov 2015 13:59 #7600

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 79
I know what you mean Joan regarding offensive language. It's bothers me too. I'm having a interesting and challenging experience with someone close to me in our conversations about God. They are influenced by the teachings of Eckert Tolle, the author of the Power of Now. Tolle teaches a natural love approach to enlightenment through being in the Now and going into a state of no mind/no thought and becoming at-one with God, the death of the ego as it were. Apparently Tolle teaches that we're already Divine and only need to discover it. It's challenging to communicate with intellectualism as many of them don't recognize God as Love but rather universal intelligence. Unfortunately I see so much of this and sadder still is that most of God's children will not submit to God for forgiveness and redemption for their sins but will go the path of long expiation and suffering to pay it out. Why is it so hard for them to see that there's a better and easier way?

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-) 28 Nov 2015 14:48 #7605

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 79

L. wrote: As I am part of this youth generation, I can answer that question from that standpoint. Unlike other people my age, I consider myself to be very boring. I hardly ever go out, and have a nice meal. Lunch and dinner are pretty monotonous, I mainly crunch numbers day in day out. I wonder why how I started to become fascinated with math, perhaps math is the Mind of God or the language of his laws.

Are you at peace, L? Your lifestyle does not define you...but your heart.

Aside from that, most of the people in my generation were born in the dawn of the Rise of Technology. People snapchat and tweet a lot. They indulge in movies. They have sex. Or starting to have sex. Or having a girlfriend. Same thing...

Our brains melt and be filled with a high when the latest gadget come out. Our generation is distracted. Unlike decades ago, information right now had become easily accessible. Music. Games. Videos.

Yes, many of your generation is distracted but it appears to affect everyone as well. Everyone's doing it, holding their phones and staring mindlessly upon the screens without limit. It is the perfect government propaganda device to control the masses. This pacification of humans is by design. It is more pervasive than we think.

It is hard living a balanced life. The flood of emails is another matter. This person I knew would receive tons of emails everyday and gets stressed. Sometimes having breakdowns. And resorts to what you said Dan, living in the now, which I think is the new age hippy hype.

Our brains are undergoing information overload, there seems to be no time to reflect, even if we start to look and examine ourselves, we risk ostracizing ourselves from social life.

I see it as all relative, the young person entering adulthood at the beginning of the industrial revolution must have been dazed by the changes and the way we received information through the radio and television. These are huge paradigm shifts in reality that we survived and thrived. And so it is today, the technology is not the great nemesis but the lack of spiritual consciousness of the masses. Some blame it on technology but if it wasn't technology that folks used as a diversion from their spirituality, it would be something else like Aliens. People are looking for distractions in avoidance of facing themselves and using their earth life as that great state of probation.

I can only sneak bits of information under the door into the back of their minds. When the time comes they shall know.

Let your heart be your guide, your voice, that which animates your choices. It's always a safe bet.

A friend of mine complained about the education system we have right now. I replied true, the truth is that we cannot do anything about it. However let me promise you and give you a mini prophecy, that one day in the future there will be great schools of learning, where your passion lies it will be there. She said when, I answered in the far future. (I was in fact referring to the World of Spirits).

Perhaps even greater than a formal education system is the progression of the soul and the learning and growing that goes on within it. All other earthly accolades pale in comparison to the truth that the soul discovers on it's journey in God's Divine Love. The education of the soul is the mighty work that stands before us as we prepare our own to become effective teachers.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens