Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You can ask questions here.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Soul Perception

Soul Perception 2 years 10 months ago #7714

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 79
I believe Jesus refers to the withdrawal of God's Love as the Second death as the first death was when the first parents refused the Gift of God's Divine Love and it was withdrawn until it was rebestowed with Jesus receiving the first fruits. The perception that God would be unfair to include this great gift for all eternity is a mortal perception or in other words an observation of the material mind/intellect and not a soul's perception. If Samuels had truly received God's Divine Love and had really become Jesus' second instrument, he would have perceived this too but I think he was decieved and not the Divine medium he claimed to be. So in essence Dr. Samuels was a fraud and deceiver. Sorry Dr. Samuels, but some of us don't buy into your messages and assumed mantle as Jesus' second instrument. Jesus had one chosen instrument and that being the greatest medium of all time; James Padgett.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Soul Perception 2 years 10 months ago #7715

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
That's how the second death and the first death are explained in the messages, both deaths are to do with the soul.
We are created as mere images and the future for mere images is death, because images are what the word says they are, images an image of something real, we are images of God. Images do not have substance and are not real living entities. God, our Father offers us life and real substance, this is what Jesus came primarily to teach, he taught that God had again made it possible for all souls to be saved.

There is a time period for this and when the time ends the second death will occur, there is no mention of a third or fourth death.
As we understand God has not revealed this end time to anyone, not even Jesus, so as Jesus says the gift is offered now and we must act now and pray to the Father for this gift if we want to become real and immortal, because the time will come when it will be revoked, and this withdrawal will come as a thief in the night, that is suddenly.

Soul Perception 2 years 10 months ago #7716

• Ian
I wonder if the message you mentioned Dan was from vol 3 or 4, because the few messages I had from those volumes have been removed, because they were not transcribed by Mr. Padgett. I did this because I believe after looking at the original handwriting that only Mr. Padgett could transcribe his own automatic handwriting correctly. According to Mr. Gibson he transcribed some for vol 3 and 4 and also Ron Shoemakers wife, but sorry, I can't see how they could have done it without errors.

Here's something Jesus says about the second death though.

"Until the time comes when the Father shall withdraw from man and spirit the privilege of obtaining this Divine Love and Essence, which time will bring the second death, these spirits and all spirits and mortals will have the opportunity of seeking for and finding the way to the Celestial Spheres and Immortality. But after that time, this privilege will no longer exist. Then, those spirits and mortals who have not found and followed the Way of that privilege will be, and become, only the perfect beings, as were their first parents. They will have no assurance of immortality, or even continuous life, and that dissatisfaction and longing for something unknown will be theirs.

They will remain only the created beings in spirit body, soul, and mind. And as the first parents had all the qualities that these restored men will have, yet fell, then why may it not be that these latter will also fall, and that there may come some change in the individualized spirit that will destroy that individuality and dissolve it into its elements of pre-creation?"

The Destiny of the Man Who Does Not Have the Divine Love in His Soul, and Who Dies with Only the Natural Love and a Belief in the Creeds and Dogmas of

Soul Perception 2 years 10 months ago #7717

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 79
Since I'm on vacation and don't have my copies of the messages with me except for V1, I'll have to reference this later. I did not know James transcribed his messages and assumed Dr. Stone had done that. Learned something new.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Soul Perception 2 years 10 months ago #7718

• Ian
Dr. Stone was chosen to publish the messages, as I see it Mr. Padgett and Dr. Stone were a team, one took the messages and the other published them. Even if Dr. Stone did transcribe some of the messages I'm sure he received guidance and did a good job.

This is from The Nominal Christian and the Need of the Divine Love in the Soul, so as to Become a True Christian

John.
"I come to-night to tell you that your condition of soul is very much better than it has been for sometime, and you are more in unison with the Father's Love than you have been for sometime, and you realize that this Love is working in your soul and making you happy.

I have been with you a great deal to-day as you copied the messages and saw that you enjoyed the truths that they contained.

It's not that easy finding out all the details because after Dr. Stone passed over, people without scruples took over and we don't know what they got up to. That's why I stick to Vol 1 and 2 which Dr. Stone published, him I trust.

• Page: