Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
Divine Love Flowing into the Soul
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Beautiful Promise

A Beautiful Promise 4 months 4 weeks ago #7965

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 44
LET NOT YOUR DESIRES BE ONLY OF THE INTELLECT BUT TRY TO BRING INTO ACTIVITY THE LONGINGS OF THE SOUL AND DO NOT REST SATISFIED UNTIL A RESPONSE SHALL COME AND IT WILL CERTAINLY COME AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE LOVE IS PRESENT WORKING ITS TRANSFORMING POWER UPON THE SOUL. Ann Rollins Vol. 1, pg. 345
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

A Beautiful Promise 4 months 4 weeks ago #7967

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 67
God wants and is patiently waiting for the love of man*, and is always the loving Father who delights not in the suffering of His creatures, for He wants their love to come voluntarily and without constraint or fear of punishment or hope of reward, except that reward which must necessarily follow the blending of God’s love and the love of man. Jesus, Vol. 1, pg. 16.

*"Man" in this context always refers to God's children... men and women.

A Beautiful Promise 4 months 4 weeks ago #7968

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
Thanks Joan, I found that in TGRABJ, Vol 1, pg. 16.

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

A Beautiful Promise 4 months 4 weeks ago #7969

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
I am making a notebook of promises and powerful quotes so that I can pick up and read to remind me of our Fathers Love. I am going to post what you posted on my facebook page.

A Beautiful Promise 4 months 4 weeks ago #7972

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 67
Great, Jan.

Ian has posted Pearls of Wisdom and Truth Quotes Downloads on his website. Look to the left of the screen. But they don't include the writer, volume or page numbers.

Here is my daughter's instagram account "God's Divine Love" with several posters. www.instagram.com/godsdivinelove

A Beautiful Promise 4 months 4 weeks ago #7979

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
Thanks for Sharing! I love reading the messages and finding these jewels of truth.
Jan

• Page: