Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

TOPIC: How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul?

How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul? 10 months 4 weeks ago #7891

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 67
Hey Dan, actually the Methodist church was probably the one I liked the best, but I don't blame you for skipping out and our Father probably had a good laugh while you were eating the candy! :laugh: .

But we didn't go to church every week and none of us were ever baptized. So my mother's open mindedness resulted in two of her children, one grandchild and one great grandchild embracing Jesus' true teachings, one child and another grandchild becoming Born Again Christians, and one child and one grandchild embracing Catholicism. So despite our differing spiritual beliefs and as long as we don't talk about religion when we're in each other's presence, we're a very loving family. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul? 10 months 3 weeks ago #7893

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 72
That's funny Joan that you and your family are very loving with one another as long as you don't talk about God. Maybe that's what some call conditional love? Seems so common with so many.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul? 10 months 3 weeks ago #7894

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 67
Hey Dan, I think it's because they have a higher natural love nature. I know another family who is the same way. They aren't religious, but they are very loving, too. Being around both of these families is a joyful experience. :cheer:

How Do You Know You Have God's Divine Love In Your Soul? 10 months 3 weeks ago #7895

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 72
Lovely Joan. It sounds so lovely to hear such loving sentiments. You are so lovely my friend, so lovely indeed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens