Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

TOPIC: Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 7 months ago #7234

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 72
L, life is not so linear to the Celestial Heavens as our paths are circuitous with distractions, emotion, illness, personal negativities and so on. At times it may feel like all is static but inner transformation and soul growth is always advancing within us. The behind the scenes efforts of God and His Angels, who assist us, is much more than we're aware of. It's like a dream that's emerging into our reality.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 6 months ago #7343

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Hey L,

It's so good that you recognize when you're off track and recommit yourself. I find this is so important for maintaining a lifetime of receiving the Divine Love flowing. We will experience the ebbs, but as we receive more Love, the duration of the ebbs... minutes, hours, days, weeks, or months... will become less and less.

The other day, I was very surprised and happy that my soul was filling up with DL, because my mind was out there thinking of other things. Just call me a multi-tasker! Thank you, God! :cheer:

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 5 months ago #7398

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Nice going with your prayers, L. I'm sure you're receiving Divine Love even if it feels like a little bit. It took years before I really felt it, but then maybe I'm a slow poke! I remember going to a movie, which I can't remember the name at the moment, but as I'm watching and enjoying it... here comes Divine Love. Unbelievable!

Very interesting dream. :cheer:

Indeed, blessings come to us in various ways... and an upgrade on the 4s will be one for many of us, I'm sure.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Loren

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 5 months ago #7419

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 44
When once the divine love finds a lodgment in the soul, it, to the extent that it receives the love, becomes as it were, a changed substance, partaking of the essence of the love. And as water may become colored by an ingredient foreign to itself and which changes not only its appearance but its qualities, so this divine love changes the appearance and qualities of the soul, and this change of qualities continues ever thereafter. The natural qualities of the soul and the essence of the love become One and united, and the soul is made altogether different in its constituency from what it was before the inflowing of the love, but this only to the extent of the love received.

As this love increases in quantity, the change and transformation becomes correspondingly greater until at last the transformation may and will become so great that the whole soul becomes a thing of this divine essence and partakes of its very nature and substance, a being of Divinity.

Now that's what I am talking about! This is what I want.

Awesome job L. not just reading but studying the messages! I believe each of us are going to be called to teach/preach whether it be in this world and or the next.

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 5 months ago #7420

• Dan
That is a really clear explanation of the transformation process Jan and one that many of us should study and include in our teaching on the Divine Love.

One Love Many Hearts

Fruits of the Divine Love Transformation 2 years 2 months ago #7536

• Dan
As we progress in our own New Birth there are many gifts that appear to our soul's perceptions or more specifically, new qualities that previously were absent from ourselves. These are evidence of the Great Love that God has implanted into our souls and it's transformative affect upon us. Perhaps we can share what has happened in our lives as the result of praying for God's Divine Love. This is very inspirational to new seekers who read of these things that might prompt them into prayer for God's Love also.

I'll start by sharing that I am having a most revolutionary experience and it is growing at such a rate now that it's blowing my mind. I told God that I wanted to come into harmony with Him; Body, Mind and Soul. I wasn't feeling whole and especially my body and mind. Soul wise, my prayers were frequent and fervant and I felt ok there. This felt like a lopsided condition as I felt harmony in one part of my being but not in others, I knew what I had to do as to the physical and mental but I could not do them. The task was overwhelming and besides, I had tried before and failed.

You see, I've had a love/hate relationship with myself all my adult life. My body had become an outer manifestation of an inner disharmony and I had become obese and unhealthy. I hated that I had to deal with this distraction so basicly didn't deal with it and lived in denial. I have journals upon journals where I sometimes cry my little eyes out over this issue.

Early this year I finally got it. I wasn't asking God for help with this contentious issue and at times would make a feeble effort at correcting it on my own. My faith was weak and needed strengthening. I have prayed in earnest this year consistently and frequently that God would help me to recover my health and make me whole; body, mind and soul. As a result I made a complete lifestyle change overnight and became a vegetarian (eat mostly Raw Food) and have lost 50 pounds and pursue now, a more active and fit lifestyle. This change was totally effortless and natural as if it were custom designed by God. Actually it is.

The experience I am having is so dynamic as I feel like I am becoming younger, have more vitality and zest for living. There is a wholeness emerging within me that truly feels like a oneness within me, body, mind and soul. This, I feel, is the result of the power of God's Divine Love within me.

Loves you guys,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts