Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

TOPIC: Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 9 months 4 hours ago #7904

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 44
Wow,
Is God not right on time! Having such a beautiful night feeling so blessed with his Love while downloading music and I see you have sent another to add to the list!
Thanks Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 8 months 4 weeks ago #7905

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Yay!

Here's another one. Soul on Fire by Third Day.

Hugs from SoCal,
Joan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 8 months 4 weeks ago #7906

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 72
Second time listening to Soul on Fire and I love it. To me, it speaks to those who may have known God but wandered off and lost their faith relationship with him.

This reminds me of a question I had this morning. Why do we do the things we should not do and not do the things we should do? We all do this to one degree or another. We eat foods that are bad for us like sugar or smoke, knowing that it will probably kill us. Smart people do really stupid things too like smoke or do drugs and they eventually are controlled by their addiction. Is not all of this a manifestation of an inner condition within the soul that isn't right, whole or in harmony?

It is said that everything outside of Heaven is Hell and so it is for those who are separated from God.....by their own choosing. Coming closer to God and stoking the flames of desire for His Love and becoming a Soul on Fire for our Heavenly Father will bring this wholeness, this healing to an otherwise sick and demented society. Our outer world is a reflection of our inner world as we choose our own reality. Choose God's Love and claim the Divine Reality where the true permanence of Harmony can be realized.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens