Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

TOPIC: Divine Love Flowing into the Soul

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 3 weeks ago #7541

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 72
Oddly L., we get frustrated about our lack of consistency about those things we are inconsistent with. We have to realize that we can't expect behavior with those things that we haven't developed as a habit and therefore consistent behavior. Repeating a behavior over and over and over again is what develops consistency. If we think about it we're very consistent about everything we do as repitious behavior. This includes everything from which foot our sock goes on, how we set the dinner table, what we eat for breakfast every morning, etc. Exercising our faith muscles through prayer by praying for more faith and maintaining a dialog with God in solicitation and guidance can only build on itself every time we turn to God.

Perhaps this is why the angels encouraged James to think high spiritual thoughts and to scrutinize his spiritual reading of those things that might retard his soul. Keeping an active relationship with God on a daily basis and praying for faith can become a consistent behavior through repetition.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 2 years 5 days ago #7566

• Dan
I was on a non-spiritual forum today and discussion regarding the senseless death of a young abducted child had everyone in agreement that the perpetrators not only be brought to justice but to be tortured and killed.
I wrote: Evil, under any circumstances is just wrong, even unto the perpetrators. We should never give voice to this nemesis but to shackle it within ourselves.

What is revenge against the evril doer supposed to accomplish but perhaps to satisfy the evil within ourselves, Evil against evil = evil. How do we love the evil doer? Perhaps the only way is through God's Love as the challenge is great and perhaps too great through natural love.

One Love Many Hearts

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 1 year 11 months ago #7584

• Dan
Every day I hear God's call. It's like a constant background noise that never goes away. How can I refuse such a call, such Love? It's too easy to do though as the noise we most often hear are the thoughts of our material mind and the world we interact with. It simply pulls us from a spiritual world to the material.

How can we spiritually survive with such a material dominance? I think the answer lies not within ourselves but within the realm of God's help. Perhaps our growing and learning here on earth is to learn and know that God is our provider and help mate and is the perfect solution to our problems and struggles.

Those that use the Divine option through seeking God's Love as their redemption, cleansing and Salvation and keep this front and center in their life hear God's call. It is in the background of our life like a noise that never quits and draws us into prayer for His Love. When this desire supercedes all others we'll know that we are at-one with God.

One Love Many Hearts

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 1 year 11 months ago #7586

• Dan

L. wrote: No matter what I do, where I go, my mind cannot forget about the Love of God, it is almost impossible to forget about, stamped with permanence.

At this point it is impossible to ditch or flee from the all consuming fire, I cannot help but ask for more.

Prayer is like meditation, at first it is hard to settle down in the silence, but after that, there is bliss, also at that point, you just don't want to leave the warmth of Love.

You get some sort of spiritual high, at the end the craving does not stop.

I can confess now, I am a Divine Love addict. I wish I could do nothing all day but pray in the silence, but still there is work to do.

I love to hear you talk like this L. This is real, sincere and from the heart. Thanks for sharing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loren

One Love Many Hearts

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 1 year 11 months ago #7588

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Great posts, Dan and L.

I agree... Divine Love is addictive! :laugh:

With me, I go through stages of doing the same type of prayer for several months, then switching it up. I love it when my soul longs for Divine Love without me having to say anything. Amazingly, my thoughts can be out there in la-la land, while Divine Love is flowing. I did find the secret of being close to God and it's as easy as asking Him to be near me at all times and He is! :cheer:

Divine Love Flowing into the Soul 1 year 7 months ago #7639

• Miss Hepburn
  • Forum Member.
  • Forum Member.
  • Thank you received: 3
I have not been able, for some reason, to get back here clicking onto my notices of new posts.
So you haven't seen me. I got here a diff way.

Now, why am I here...I can't even talk anyway. I am a mess of gratitude and awe at what He
finally revealed to me this morning. Never, would I have imagined...I have had many revelations and altered states of Grace throughout my life, Visitations from the Holy spirit....but this.

I actually can't type just yet....but He showed me Who He Is this morning.
I will one day write paragraphs of poetry of what I was shown. But, I guess I felt to write to YOU guys...bec you understand.
This was not without preparation...the 'ground work' had been laid in particular since Nov '15.
Consistently opening and wanting His Divine Love..focusing my heart each day onto love...
(I have peace, I have happiness, patience, love, security, trust and faith and all the rest...but,
His Divine Love? Not, exactly.)

Ok, I think I will have to come back when I can actually share better...I could maybe just say...
He is an Endless, like a black hole, wanting us to love Him ...and so wants to be known ...wants
to be loved and known...loved by us like when we swoop up our little 2 year old all messy and
mischievous and we love him thru and thru and just almost squeeze him till he pops.
He wants that.
What a raw need...He showed me He is only this bleeding, vulnerable, innocent heart in need
of our love...all 8 billion little hearts...He needs them all to open to Him and freely love Him.

Sorry, I am still dazed and in awe at what He showed to me.
And how simple it all is.

Later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan, Loren