Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
On-line study group

TOPIC: Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience?

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 3 months 2 days ago #8027

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
This is so true, Dan.

But from past experience being the best teacher, I now realize that God wants me to keep sharing Jesus' teachings no matter how badly people treat me and no matter their negative reaction to the messages. I also learned from God that when I'm faced with this type of situation. "Do nothing and stay silent." So if you don't hear from me for awhile, this is what's happening. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 3 months 19 hours ago #8028

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 72

Joan wrote: This is so true, Dan.

But from past experience being the best teacher, I now realize that God wants me to keep sharing Jesus' teachings no matter how badly people treat me and no matter their negative reaction to the messages. I also learned from God that when I'm faced with this type of situation. "Do nothing and stay silent." So if you don't hear from me for awhile, this is what's happening. :)

Perhaps this is internet bad manners as faceless communication seems to foster such things. We saw it also on an older DL forum even among our own ranks. I don't engage in much internet intercommunicaton anymore as I prefer to see the whites of their eyes before speaking. Just trying to keep it real.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 2 months 2 weeks ago #8029

• Dan
Reading message from Ann Rollins V2 TGRABJ p.40; " I sometimes think that if mortals could be permitted, for one moment only, to realize what this happiness is, they would never let their lives slip by without making the greatest effort to fit themselves for this great life in the Celestial Heavens."

Getting a sneak preview would seem to get most over the material hump that they're stuck on. Indifference to God is so normal as most show little interest and the one who is spiritual is a freak in our society. Heard the opposite of Love is not hate but indifference. This indifference is going to cost them their reserved spot in the Celestial Realms.

One Love Many Hearts

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 2 months 2 weeks ago #8030

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Thanks, Dan. I love what Ann wrote.

I think, too, that there is just too much religious confusion out there, so some people prefer not to believe in anything. And then others blame God for all the sins in the world, because in their opinion, God created original sin. Which He didn't and this is another one of the many great Lies of the universe.

And some believe that natural disasters are God's fault. He's always the "bad guy" according to them. And why doesn't he intervene and stop all the wars and crimes against humanity. And why doesn't God do anything about the starving children in Africa? They think because of all this, God just doesn't care... so they don't care about Him either.

In the messages, we're told that it's easier for the people on earth to believe in Jesus' teachings than it is for spirits to change their beliefs. Some having the same "wrong" belief for centuries.

So these are just some of the many challenges we encounter while trying to enlighten people on earth... and because of our desire to spread the good news, we just have to keep trying to reach one person... then pray that person will do the same, so there is a domino effect... one believer at a time. This I'll keep doing until my last breath. :-)

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 2 months 2 weeks ago #8031

• Dan
Just had a wonderful chat with a customer of mine as I was checking her house. We shared about life after life and the nature of the world beyond. She was very intrigued and wanted to know where to find such teachings about the spirit world? I told her I'd send her some links and mentioned our forum too. I'm inviting her to come and read some messages here and who knows, she might even join the forum.

One Love Many Hearts

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 2 months 2 weeks ago #8032

• Dan

Joan wrote: I think, too, that there is just too much religious confusion out there. One believer at a time. This I'll keep doing until my last breath. :-)

And I join your ranks, hand in hand we walk together as brothers and sisters, seekers of God's Divine Love. Guide us O Lord in our upward journey towards You.

One Love Many Hearts