Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
On-line study group

TOPIC: Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience?

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 2 months 1 week ago #8020

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
In Jesus' message to Mr. Padgett dated December 28, 1915, he wrote this:

I am here, Jesus.

I came tonight to tell you that you did the right thing by sending the message to the person who wrote the article upon the subject of Christianizing the Bible, for I now believe that he will appreciate it to a very great degree. He is not an orthodox churchman, but is the preacher of a Unitarian church in the little town in which he lives, and is a very broad-minded man.

He may have some doubts as to the source of the message, and may not feel inclined to accept as true your statements as to how you received it, but yet his doubts will not be altogether of such a nature that he may not have some hesitation in saying, that such a thing as your receiving my message could not be true. At any rate, he will become interested in the subject matter of the message and will find some thoughts that he never before had.

I fully realize that when my messages are published, the great difficulty in their being accepted will be the doubt of the people as to their source. But you will have to complete the book in such a way that the testimony of the numerous witnesses will be so strong that the doubt will not be able to withstand the overwhelming evidence of my being the writer of the messages. And when men read the same, they will realize that the Truths which they contain could only come from a higher source than mortal mind, and that the Hand of the Father is in them.

So I will continue to write and you to receive the messages; and when the time comes to publish them, I do not fear that they will not be, in time, gladly received.

Very soon, I will write you another which will be of importance to mankind. I will only say further, that I am with you trying to help you, and to have you believe with all your heart in the Divine Love of the Father, in my mission, and in your work.

Your brother and friend, Jesus

A few nights later, a message signed "Jesus" commented upon Padgett's having sent a copy of the message, and referred to his letter to Dr. Gilbert.http://www.truthforallpeople.com/james-e-padgett

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 2 months 1 week ago #8021

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67

I fully realize that when my messages are published, the great difficulty in their being accepted will be the doubt of the people as to their source.

Sadly, it's just not the source that presents the difficulties, it's the message.

I've been posting on another forum and, I'm learning that if I don't post "I believe" before every sentence, then I'm crucfified!

Because we love our Father and want to do His will to share the good news... when I do it, then to some people, I'm the devil incarnate!

In Jesus' message above, he mentions that the book needs to be in such a way that the testimonies will be convincing. Do you have any suggestions for another book edition that would accomplish this?

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 2 months 1 week ago #8022

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 44
Joan thanks for sharing that message.

I can understand about the devil incarnate! My brother is in the hospital with heart problems. While visiting with him for a while today he starting asking me the questions - If I didn't believe that Jesus was God then what was his purpose. For the first time I started from the beginning explaining about the gift of Divine Love and how it was rejected by our first parents and that Jesus came with the good news that this love was available again. He had so many questions of which I easily answered. After about 30 minutes he let loose and said I know all about your religion. After your told me your ordination was from the FCNB I went to the website and it only took me 8 minutes to find out that the group your mixed up with started with a seance. And then I got the whole spill about the blood of Jesus only saves us. He has every Christian person he knows praying for me! I smiled and said sincerely that is good because I love it when people pray for me to find the truths.

I don't see the need for another book to accomplish re writing already what's in print. My reasoning is because I barely have a high school education. There was so much chaos with my alcoholic family that it was hard for me to finish that education. The background of the type of family that I came from are labors working with the hands and not intellectually inclined. I almost never read any books much less read one to the end unless it was the bible and I never read that all the way through.

I tell you all that to say that when I came across those messages they electrified my soul. I read every word of all four volumes from cover to cover and yes I had to stop frequently to pick up a dictionary to find out the meaning a lot of words. When ones soul is ready we just have to be there with the messages that Jesus and other have already written in the books he gave to us.

I remember when I was reading the messages I use to ask you over and over Joan while it took me to the age of 56 to learn of these truths. I prayed and asked God why and the answered was revealed to me that I wouldn't have accepted them. I had to want to know the truths. Seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be open and the love will come tumbling down! If I had come across these messages one day earlier I believe that they would have been like reading Greek to me.

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 1 month 2 weeks ago #8024

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 72
From the mind's perspective, we are viewed by some as Padgett thumpers, occultist's, New Ager's, religious nuts and all manner of labels to denigrate and look down upon us. That's the nature of the mind, the intellect to judge and reject anyone who doesn't believe and think like them, the status quo. Jesus' family didn't understand him and perhaps thought he was a bit essentric and extreme in his teachings? If we are concerned about what others think about us then we will no doubt join the status quo, the herd mentality.

However, for those that hear the beat of a different drum and follow their heart over their head they might hear their sound that draws them and pulls at their innards. It is to those that the Master seeks as his disciples of truth to spread the message that love saves....not blood. We are not the "popular religion" and won't win the masses as most are going to pass on the Divine Option and hoof it on their own and let others do their thinking and choosing for them. Many are called, but few are chosen.

Hi Guys, been missing everyone. Sorry I missed you Joan on our recent NW road trip. Really wanted to see you but we were too far north as we began our coast highway tour to Oregon starting in Bodega Bay, a little north of SF. We will be in Anaheim next July for Deb's Scentsy Convention. Maybe then....hoping.

Love,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 1 month 2 weeks ago #8025

• Dan
Over the years I have given copies of these messages to various friends and aquaintenances. A few I see occasionally and we affirm our love for God and that His Love is that which saves us from our sins. I ask them if they pray for God's Love and they say they do.

Often though we don't see the effects of our efforts and prayers and how we may effect one another. The seeds that we plant are often hidden but that also keeps us humble and serving others without expectations.

Love, Dan

One Love Many Hearts

Sharing the messages with others. What is your experience? 1 month 6 days ago #8026

• Dan
Perhaps our greatest work is not in "saving others" but in saving ourselves from the clutches of our own minds, our negative thinking and separating ourselves from God's Love. Reminds me of this verse from Matthew 7:5. Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye.

One Love Many Hearts