Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC: The reason why God is not sitting on a throne in Heaven

The reason why God is not sitting on a throne in Heaven 6 months 3 weeks ago #7976

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
There are some religious faiths that believe God sits on a throne in Heaven and Jesus sits next to Him on the right hand side... or something like that. They make God appear as if He was a human. But that is far from who and what God is. He neither sits nor stands. As a soul, who has a form that is unlike ours, my soul perceptions of God's form is that He's like a gigantic ball of unlimited energy composed of Love Divine. That He may stretch out His arms to hold us, I have no doubt, as I can attest to the fact that God gives great hugs!

For the curious amongst you, please check out this link to learn the real truth about God on this website:

www.truthforallpeople.com/message-categories/god-the-heavenly-father

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The reason why God is not sitting on a throne in Heaven 6 months 3 weeks ago #7980

• Dan
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 72
Our material minds dominate our thinking and perception of many things including God. Lately I've been challenged by my material mind. It appears to be part of my life's work, to live in a heart centered nature than mind centered. Many eastern teachings teach of this state of "no mind". They got that part right but don't teach of the higher nature of the soul linked to God thru His Divine Love. I believe God's Love can deliver us from it's enslavement.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

The reason why God is not sitting on a throne in Heaven 6 months 3 weeks ago #7981

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 64
And the truth sets you free from it.:)

• Page: