Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC: Celebrating the True Resurrection of God's Divine Love

Celebrating the True Resurrection of God's Divine Love 2 years 5 months ago #7219

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
On this Easter weekend, Christians will be celebrating the death of Jesus on the cross, for they believe he died for their sins and now they are saved. They believe one day he will come back to earth and reign supreme over this land and all non-believers will go to hell where they belong.

Well, we here, who are students of Jesus' true teachings, know this is a false belief. Jesus didn't die for our sins and he already came back. His second coming happened in 1914, when he began writing through James E. Padgett. We also know that on this Easter Sunday, Jesus doesn't want to be worshiped, so no doubt he won't be joining in their celebration of him.

In the messages, we learn what is the true resurrection and it's about the loss of the potentiality to receive God's Divine Love after the fall of Aman and Amon (Adam and Eve) and the rebestowal by God of the privilege of seeking His Divine Love with the birth of Jesus. Paul explains it in his messages.

"... the Resurrection from the dead that the Master taught, and which is the one foundation of the Christian faith, arises from the fact that God rebestowed upon mankind the privilege of seeking for and receiving His Divine Love, which would make the mortal one with Him, and Immortal; and upon the further fact that, in order to obtain the Resurrection, man must seek and find this Divine Love, and thereby become a child of the true Resurrection that was never known to prophet or seer or reformer or teachers of faiths before the coming of Jesus, no matter how excellent their moral teachings and private lives may have been."

So on this Easter Sunday, we won't be celebrating Jesus' death on the cross, rather if we celebrate at all... it'll be to thank our loving Heavenly Father for the resurrection of the privilege to receive His awesome Divine Love and Jesus for being the first person to seek for and obtain it in his soul, so that we are able to follow in his footsteps. :)

The Resurrection that is common to all, be they saint or sinner, part one

The Resurrection that is common to all, be they saint or sinner, part two

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Celebrating the True Resurrection of God's Divine Love 2 years 5 months ago #7224

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 44
I was asked Friday by a close friend whom I have been sharing the messages with if I celebrated Easter. I share with her that I don't celebrate Jesus's death, I celebrate his life!

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Celebrating the True Resurrection of God's Divine Love 2 years 5 months ago #7225

• Joan
I told somebody at work the other day that I don't celebrate Easter. It's all about Divine Love. And a great big thank you to our loving brother, Jesus, who is more than awesome and we love him very, very much! :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan

Celebrating the True Resurrection of God's Divine Love 2 years 5 months ago #7232

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 72
Thank you Joan for sharing the true Resurrection of the Soul through God's Divine Love and not the gruesome and violent death of Jesus. This truth must be taught as many continue to believe in false and misleading teachings. Thank you dear sister for your courage and drive to spread these truths. You are a valuable asset to this cause.

Love,
Dan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Celebrating the True Resurrection of God's Divine Love 5 months 2 weeks ago #7960

• Joan
This next Easter Sunday, we will once again celebrate Jesus' birth and the resurrection of God's Divine Love for which we humbly and gratefully thank our Dearest Heavenly Father for the privilege of receiving it.

We are truly blessed.

• Page: