Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
On-line study group

TOPIC: What is Truth?

Re:What is Truth? 6 years 7 months ago #4275

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 64
To truth seekers who find only sadness in this world.

A brief word to all who are attracted here, maybe because of the title of the website "Truth for all people" and think it might be something about the terrible state of the world.
This is for you.
To the conspiracy theorist keeping their eye on all the wrongs in the world, the people who read and watch the news and believe that it is true, to the people that believe they have been dealt out a life of hardship, the people who believe that to have any justice in this world there needs a rebellion to remove the injustice, the depressed people, the wounded souls, the guilty, the victim, the oppressor etc, etc, etc.

I have a message for you.
You are perpetuating the negativity in yourself and are contributing to the condition of the world! for this generation and the next, you have been fooled by spirits of the negative kind, and the leaders that you have found out to be of untrustworthy qualities and are creating these negative conditions on earth, have been fooled too.
They have no idea what awaits them after they die, and if they knew what awaits them they would fall to their knees in repentance and pray to God for forgiveness.

So, Lift up your souls towards God, because He is the only one that can remedy all the ills that beset humans, no-one can do it alone or in a group without God, in fact it's futile, even if some positive may happen the same old problem of the sinful nature of mankind will rear it's ugly head again because there is only one way, and that is God's way.

No it's not religion, it's not another false road, we ask nothing of you, it's all free, no obligations and nothing to pay, this is about the truth that God wants you to know and it's between you and Him.

We are all brothers and sisters and that means we are all God's children, (the people, the spirits and also the unincarnated souls) that will come here one day, don't forget them because they are the future on this earth and the world we create here will be the world that they will enter.

We are born into an inharmonious world and it can be scary, it can be painful and maybe we can't understand why the people here are like they are and what's this!! Wars!! people kill each other!! Nevertheless, we are the greatest creations and at the same time we are the most fallen of all God's creatures, but this is only for a time and any man, woman or child that prays to their heavenly Father, their creator and longs with their soul to be at-one with Him, will be saved and will become immortal and will feel the happiness and security that they will live in harmony with God forever, and this means that they become angels, because this is what it is all about.

The choice to be immortal and at-one with God is our decision and will last only for a time and then it will be withdrawn. So we have a choice to make before the closing of the Celestial Heavens because after the great day happens their will be no choice.
God will lift up any person and give that person His Divine Love which is His true essence, His very own essence, no matter what that soul has done, sinner or saint He will save that person, if that person will only sincerely seek Him out and accept His great gift that he is so willing to give us.

Seek God in humbleness, Love and Truth, see you there, Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:What is Truth? 6 years 7 months ago #4277

• brotherdavek
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 0
nicely said Ian

Prayer must arise from the soul of humans. The response must come from God. There is no other means by which this Knowledge can be obtained. All Knowledge of things spiritual, that humans think they possess, coming in any other way cannot be relied upon. There is only One Source of such knowledge out of which the Real Spiritual Truths of God emanate.

Re:What is Truth? 6 years 7 months ago #4280

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 67
Ian wrote:

To truth seekers who find only sadness in this world.

God will lift up any person and give that person His Divine Love which is His true essence, His very own essence, no matter what that soul has done, sinner or saint. He will save that person, if that person will only sincerely seek Him out and accept His great gift that He is so willing to give us.

Thank you for your very powerful post, Ian.

What we know about God is that where there is Love, there is God. And where there is no love, there is God waiting... patiently for those people or spirits who live in sadness, fear, disillusion, pain or rejection to come to Him and release their burdens as He is our loving Father with arms wide open and He so longs to show us how much He truly loves each and all of us.

We know that His Love is immense and it surrounds this earth and it is ours for the asking. It's merely that simple... ask and we shall receive and with His Love comes a wonderful happiness, joy and peace. May His message of Love be felt and heard by all of His children wherever they may be.

Love and Blessings,
Joan

Re:What is Truth? 6 years 7 months ago #4283

• Alberto
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi friends in Divine Love:

I have read carefully the topic raised last month by Ian "What is truth?". What I have to learn from you and from the Divine Truths is definitely a lot... But with the cravings you sincere of my soul in search for Divine Love through prayer, my material mind, you will have to be subordinate and give way to the progress of my soul, and in this way, gain greater knowledge, higher, Divine. Go, go…

Thank you brothers and sisters,

Alberto

Re:What is Truth? 6 years 7 months ago #4285

• Jeanne
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Truth is both easily found and very illusive. Our minds create whatever reality we need in order to survive a world fraught with distractions and illusions. As Alberto said, we need to go beyond the mental faculties to find truth. God has given us so much more than our intellectual faculties to discern reality. The soul mind and faculties have a far greater capacity to understand the universe because through these aspects of ourselves we are able to communicate directly with God. The creator is able to impart all the truths to us since He created everything. First we must awaken the soul through the Law of Divine Love. That is receiving the essence of God into our souls. This essence is the power source so to speak that lights up the soul and opens up the ability to understand truth clearly and unequivocally. There then is no doubt about what is true and what is not.

We are also gifted with discernment so that the material mind (and all that has been programed into it by others) does not interfere with these new awakenings. Without the Divine Love entering our soul through sincere prayer and longing we are reliant on our limited physical mind to discern the truth and what better way to find labyrinths of contradiction than to rely on this over valued piece of equipment. Important yes, for without it we are not functional but so many put all their efforts in this one faculty.

There is another, I believe, more powerful option but it requires us to put aside our egos and pride and to admit that we are powerless to find true meaning in our lives without including our creator's input. To forge a relationship with God requires faith and humility. These are two qualities that we are often told are the result of weakness and ignorance. I tell you that it takes a strong and sincere person to admit the truth that we are all weak and powerless in the true sense without the hand of God upon us. I would urge anyone who reads these threads and the messages received through James Padgett to put away your ego and your fears and pray to God for the opening of your souls to the inflowing of His Divine Love. You might be most pleasantly surprised at what you would find because the truth is just beyond your doubts and fears. Take a risk and start praying to God who sees you as a jewel beyond price. May God bless you abundantly ........Al

Re:What is Truth? 6 years 7 months ago #4288

• Jeanne
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The Truth is THIS WEBSITE IS ADDICTIVE!! :) :) I have an inner conflict (like Mary and Martha in the bible): I feel like I SHOULD be cleaning house and preparing for tonite's guests to our Divine Love Prayer Circle! Oh, save me!

I came home from morning chores, intending to have a quick peak, and here I am, still, communing with spirit and praying for Divine Love as I read the messages. I'm thoroughly enjoying everyone's contribution to WHAT IS TRUTH - thank you all -- and thanks to Ian for starting it.

Even Al seemed a bit guilty (that's RARE indeed) as he intended to work in the garden all day and just pulled himself away from the computer when I came in! I was immediately drawn to the last post which apparently I had made myself, but had no recollection of....(the post was from "naughty Al", posting from my domain!)

One thing Joan said reminded me of many wonderful days, especially at the very beginning of our committment to the Divine pathway-- those totally awesome BLISSFUL, completely enveloped in LOVE times that must surely be a SPECIAL GIFT from the Creator meant to demonstrate to seekers in the most tangible way what is possible when a soul receives more and more and more of the Love! Al & I refer to it as the gift of the "spiritual credit card"...seems like the ultimate enticement to the Divine Pathway!

When Al and I were first courting we were gifted with a very special experience that totally blissed us out way beyond anything we had ever thought possible -- unbelievable BLISS for days at a time! Life was so perfect. Then Al actually received a message that we were being shown what it COULD be like if we prayed for and progressed on the Divine Pathway in comparison to what it would be like not to choose the Divine Pathway!

Al and I have never forgotten this experience! For us it was truly the ultimate experience -- the most amazing gift we have ever been given as a couple -- We were blessed with a solid foundational experience of what our journey together COULD be like, depending on whether we chose the Divine Pathway or the Natural Pathway.

Like Joan, Ian and others have said in this thread, once you've received the Divine Love in your soul it's hard to comprehend why any soul could possibly settle for anything else!

Bless you all, our new friends! May you continue to grow in the everlasting love too! Jeanne