Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...
On-line study group

TOPIC: The truth and errors in the Bible.

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 6 months ago #4063

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Thank you for great post, Ian.

What is not necessary are two saviors... Jesus' death on the cross and God's Divine Love. One savior, God's Divine Love, is sufficient and it's the one that our Father specifically requires for the transformation of our souls, whereby we become divine and immortal. It's His free gift to us... if we choose to accept it.

I wanted to elaborate further on my previous post about the meaning of "grace," because it's a word that Christians use. In an internet search, I discovered that "grace" is in the Bible 170 times. And, further, the word "gift" is there 59 times.

The following is a comparison of a verse in Ephesians to excerpts of messages from Jesus and Ann Rollins relating to "grace" and "gift."

Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God;

From Jesus: This Divine Love was never conferred upon man as a perfect and completed gift, either at the time of his creation or since my coming to earth, but as a gift which is waiting for man's own efforts and aspirations to obtain, and without which it can never become his, although it is always close to him waiting to answer his call.
How a Soul must receive the Divine Love of the Father

From Ann Rollins: Do not let the worries of life keep you from loving and believing that He wants you to become one with Him in Love and Grace. He is not only waiting for you to let His Love flow into your heart, but He is anxiously knocking at the door of your heart, that you may open and let Him enter.
The Importance of getting the Divine Love in the soul.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 6 months ago #4067

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 72
Joan wrote:

He is anxiously knocking at the door of your heart, that you may open and let Him enter.

Hi Joan and Ian and loving friends,

One of my favorite pictures in my home is of Jesus knocking at an arched door that has a small window that can be opened by the homeowner. The inscription reads;

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him. Rev. 3:20

I love the proactive nature of God and His Love as he actively seeks us out. When I was younger I loved to play the game of hide and seek. I thought that God was hidden from us however it is us that are hiding and He is looking for us.

After writing this post and attaching this photo I realized that some clarification is required. The picture of Jesus knocking at the door is traditionally viewed by Christians as a picture of God (they believe that Jesus is God) as he, Jesus, wants to enter our hearts. Jesus says that he is a son of God and that he is not God and cannot enter the soul of another. He is however, no less, "The Messiah", the first fruits of God's Love, the fulfillment of the New Covenant. In John's passage in Rev. 3:20, Jesus is referring to His Heavenly Father who knocks at the door to our heart and wants to come in and fill us with His Precious Love.
Attachments:

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 6 months ago #4071

• Joan
Thank you for your post, Dan, and for the picture of Jesus.

The reference in the King James version of the Bible that refers to knocking is found in this verse:

Matthew 7:7-8: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

During one writing session with Jesus, Mr. Padgett asked him this question and Jesus' response follows:

"Question: what does it mean to be "born again?"

From Jesus:

"It is the flowing of the Holy Spirit into the soul of a man and the disappearing of all that tended to keep it in a condition of sin and error. It is not the workings of the man's own will but the Grace of God. It is the Love of God that passes all understanding.

You will soon experience the change, and then you will be a happy man and fit to lead others to the truths of God. Let your heart be open to the knockings of the Spirit, and keep your mind free from thoughts of sin. Be a man who loves his God and his fellow man. Your love is only now of the earthly kind, but it will soon be of the things spiritual."

Jesus is not God, but was sent by the Father

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 6 months ago #4072

• Joan
In the King James version of the Bible, we are told of Jesus' birth by immaculate conception to his mother Mary.

Matthew 1:
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise; When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife; for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

In Jesus' teachings, his mother Mary writes through Mr. Padgett and states the truth as to Jesus' birth:

"Question - Was Joseph the father of Jesus?"

From Mary:

"Well, I suppose I am the only one in all the universe of God, who knows the fact with reference to that question and I, as a spirit of the Celestial Spheres knowing only truth, say to you and all the world, that Joseph was the actual father of Jesus, and that he was conceived and born as any other mortal was conceived and born. The Holy Spirit did not beget him and I never was informed that such a thing would happen.

I was known by Joseph before the conception of Jesus, and by him I was made pregnant with that blessed son. This is the truth and all accounts and statements to the contrary are erroneous.

I was a simple Jewish maiden, and never had any knowledge that my son was to be different from the sons of other mothers, and it was not until after the development in him of the Divine Nature of the Father, that I realized that he was so different from the sons of other mothers."

Mary writes that Jesus was the natural son of Joseph and Mary

Mary's revelation is very clear that there was no Virgin Mary and this belief is a myth.

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 6 months ago #4082

• Joan
In the Bible, Christians are warned about the Devil or Satan and that he is the cause of all the troubles in the world and to watch out for him. They believe he was an angel, who fell from grace, and that his domain is in the fire and brimstone of Hell, where he lords over all of the sinners of earth. But what is the real truth?

From Jesus:

"Well, in the first place I want to say that there are no such things as the fallen angels, or any spirits except the spirits of those who once lived as mortals, undefined and who are living now as spirits. Of course, many of them are what may be called evil spirits but they are not devils in the sense that the author describes them.

There never were any rebellions in heaven of any of the angels of God, and whenever such a thing is mentioned in the Bible, it has no foundation in fact, for there never was a Seraphim or any other angel that fell and became the devil or Satan, as he is called, and you must not let your thoughts disturb your belief in our writing to you for we, who profess to write to you, actually do write.

I know that it is very largely believed in the churches that there are such beings as devils of whom Satan is the chief, but such belief is wholly erroneous and has worked a great injury to the cause of truth and to my teachings."

No Such Thing as Fallen Angels

We learn in Jesus' teachings that references to the devil or Satan in the Bible are symbolic for the evil, which men created due to the inharmony of their will against the will of our Father. As Jesus stated above, there is no Devil or Satan, as that belief is a false teaching and should be released and let go. And may I add, the sooner the better. :)

Re:The truth and errors in the Bible. 6 years 6 months ago #4083

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 64
Sacrifice is a pagan "ungodly" false belief. Only those who believe in a wrathful vicious god can honestly believe this false doctrine, or maybe it is just another unchecked belief! something that people who call themselves orthodox Christians have been taught and dare not question.
God is Love and does not request sacrifices to appease anything, God loves us and wants us to be happy and has made the way easy and is within the reach of all people and spirits.
Jesus never saved us from sin through his death, but through his life and teachings he showed us the way to salvation which is achieved through individual soulful prayer to God, to believe and preach that we are saved because of the spilling of Jesus' blood, is blasphemy which prevents people from approaching God themselves, God is the only one who can redeem and save us and we need to ask through soulful prayer for this redemption before it is given and when asked for it in sincerity and with true soul longings, it is given.
The truth will set you free!

Jesus:
"How, or in what Way, can a man obtain this Divine Love, and this New Birth, and the Celestial Kingdom?"
And because the Way is so easy and simple, it may be that men will doubt the Truth of my explanation, and will continue to believe, and place all their hopes upon the orthodox doctrines of the vicarious atonement - the washing of the blood, my sufferings on the cross and bearing all the sins of the world, and my resurrection from the dead - doctrines as harmful to the salvation of mankind as they are without truth or foundation in fact or effect.

The only Way then, is simply this: That men shall believe with all the sincerity of their minds and souls, that this Great Love of the Father is waiting to be bestowed upon each and all of them; and that when they come to the Father in faith and earnest aspirations, this Love will not be withholden from them. And, in addition to this belief, that they pray with all the earnestness and longings of their souls that, the Father will open up their souls to the inflowing of this Love, and that then may come the Holy Spirit to them to bring this Love into their souls, in such abundance that their souls may be transformed into the very Essence of the Father's Love.
The True Kingdom of Heaven That Jesus Taught on Earth - the Celestial Kingdom