Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...

TOPIC: At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love?

Re:At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 3 years 4 months ago #6454

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 72
Joan, Carolyn and I raised 5 children in the original Divine Love community sometimes referred to as "The Family". None of my children speaks directly to God's Divine Love as I do. I continue to affirm to them my commitment to prayer for my soul's redemption and transformation through God's Love and Mercy. They are all very creative and highly intelligent, wonderful loving parents and some of the coolest people you would want to meet. I am awed by them. I don't know if they possess God's Love but they are very loving individuals and have been shown the way of Divine Love. I'm not pushy or overbearing with them about their spirituality. Each has to discover themselves and God. I hope that they may see through my relationship with them, an example of God's Love and a loving Father to them. The seeds have been planted.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Re:At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 3 years 4 months ago #6455

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Loren wrote:

So adorable!Hope she can become a singer!

:cheer: She's a kid with many talents... only time will tell!

One thing Sasha is very proficient at is knowing and using "big" words... like recently she said she wants to be a "paleontologist" when she grows up and she'll go to college after she's finished kindergarten! lol! Since she just turned four a few months ago, she hasn't even started kindergarten yet!

Re:At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 3 years 4 months ago #6456

• Joan
Hey Dan, thanks for sharing. I know there's a message, either from Helen Padgett or Ann Rollins, that refers to a child of a parent who has received Divine Love in their soul prior to the child being born. Anyway, if I'm remembering correctly, this child (or children) either is (or are) born with the propensity to receive Divine Love easier than others... or has already received the Divine Love spark when they're in the womb. When I get the time, I'll try to find it.

Re:At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 3 years 4 months ago #6459

• Joan
Here's the message from Helen that I was thinking of which describes the benefits and influence of Divine Love possessed by the parent(s):

"…one of the greatest benefits, or possessions, that can come to a mortal is to have a mother or husband or wife in whose bosom glows the Divine Love of the Father, even though very faintly,
for that little spark of Love, to its own degree, makes that soul a part of the Divine Essence of the Father's Love, and its influence upon the possessor causes an atmosphere of love and help to be felt by all who have the relationship to such possessor of a child or wife or husband.

Christian instructions, though mixed with dogmas and creeds that may all be wrong, yet will benefit, as in them are some thoughts that may awaken the soul to a condition that will let in some portion of the higher Love, which will remain, though dormant, until the time comes when something will arouse the dormant Love to action and life.

And this benefit passes with the mortal to the spirit life, and the influence of the teachings, or rather the accompanying impressions of the Christian mother, etc., to help such a spirit to realize its true condition and to start on its progress to the attainment of the higher things of the soul."

Re:At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 3 years 4 months ago #6460

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 72
That is a great message Joan and rings with so much truth to me. I had read this message several times before and have referred to it with others as to the influence of a family member who possess's the Father's Divine Love. It makes me think about how this will benefit my own family. I have shared with all of them my testimony of faith in prayer for God's Love as my salvation. It is up to them however to become a seeker of truth. Each has to find their own way with the help of God. However we wield an influence upon them and it is a blessing for them to have such influences. The greater influence however is God as the power of His Love working through us. This is a perfect example of how we are already angels here on earth. I meant for those who seek God's Divine Love.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Re:At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 3 years 2 months ago #6495

• Joan
Here is the latest from my little Angel sent from Heaven, whose not yet 4-1/2 years old.

While on a short car ride with her mommy and brother, Sasha said this: "Dear God, thank you for the Divine Love book!"

As I posted earlier, Kelly has been reading to Sasha every night at bedtime, the Prayer for Divine Love, as well as one message from volume one of True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus. In the beginning, Sasha used to fall asleep during the prayer, now she's awake and listening to both before she closes her eyes and falls off to sleep.

The other day, this revelation came to Sasha:

"God is in our house!"

Her daddy replied, he must be upstairs... you know how some people say He's "the man upstairs!"

God Divine Love It!!