Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...

TOPIC: At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love?

At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 1 year 1 month ago #7861

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Recently, my little Angel sent from Heaven was at my house and noticed a couple of blue books which were sitting on my ottoman.

"Is this the God Divine Love book?" she asked.

Yep!

Be still my heart that a six year old just knows... :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 11 months 1 week ago #7899

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
I'm beginning to think that my little six year old angel sent from Heaven has a Divine Love Guardian Angel. She is now at the inquisitive stage and is wanting to know more about God... who made God, when is Jesus' birthday, talking about spirits, what does Heaven look like, etc.

While doing art work yesterday, she was drawing a picture with the word "Christmas" and when she had written "Christ," and sounded it out, she asked her mother what did it mean. It means "Love" was the answer. "Oh, you mean Love the Lord?" she asked? :ohmy: She must have heard that in a song! When I see her next, I'll explain it a bit more.

As to her younger four year old brother, he's finally getting it. At his bedtime prayer the other night, he thanked God for the candy. :laugh:

Out of the mouths of babes... aka my blessings.

At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 10 months 1 week ago #7931

• Dan
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 72
How precious to be around the little children, God's precious angels. Sometimes as parents/ grandparents, we want to keep them cute, cuddly and little. We now have 10 grandbabies as our son Matt and Audrey just had a baby girl, Caroline in Austin. Being a grandparent sure is fun.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens