Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...

TOPIC: At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love?

Re:At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 3 years 3 months ago #6509

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Thank you, L.

Sasha is a delight and soon her little brother will be introduced to Divine Love as well. Of course, he hears everything, so hopefully, his little soul is wide open to receive DL, too.

I remember the first time my daughter told me she prayed. It wasn't for DL, though. In high school, she played varsity basketball. In one game, she was fouled, so she went to the "foul line" to make two baskets. Before lifting up her arms to throw the basketball, she prayed the ball would go into the hoop. It did! That small thing was the beginning of her faith in God and in prayer. :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 3 years 3 weeks ago #6694

• Joan
Last night I actually saw and heard for the first time my little 4-1/2 year old Angel sent from Heaven praying for Divine Love. Her prayer was just a quick one sentence appeal to God to lift up her soul and fill it with Divine Love.

My gosh, it was so sweet. And as she was praying, I was overcome with tears. She's on her way to the Kingdom. I pray that her little brother is next and will follow in her footsteps.

At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 3 years 3 weeks ago #6696

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 44
Joan,
The other day I was once again thinking about how we have to unlearn all that the world has taught us. It is saying you need to have the latest and greatest of everything for your comfort. The world has taught that If your really seeking first the Kingdom of God you should be doing that on Sunday but the rest of the time you should be thriving in this dog eat dog world. This world is not it! Our greatest accomplishment is not in this world! Oh I wish those in the world could see it now before they cross over as those comforts now will be painful later.

Then I thought how lucky the children are that are being raised in homes where Divine Love is present and I thought about your post and I say no age is too early to start showing and teaching them Divine Love!
Jan

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 2 years 1 week ago #7596

• Joan
Out of the mouth of babes.... this from my little angel sent from Heaven who is 5-1/2 years old.

"Today I thanked God for kindergarten!" she said.

:laugh:

At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 1 year 3 months ago #7658

• Joan
Just had to share this from my now littlest angel sent from Heaven, who is six years old.

The other day, my sister was reading excerpts of volume one of True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus, to my daughter's friend who is into the New Age belief. At one point, this almost first grader went over to my sister and said:

"I really like hearing the messages."

Yay!

My daughter was reading the messages to her at bedtime, so she's very aware of Jesus' teachings and may I add, she is the most loving little child I've ever known. :laugh:

At what age should a Child be told about Divine Love? 1 year 3 months ago #7684

• Joan
This is the prayer said by the little ones at bedtime:

"Dear God, please watch me while I sleep and fill my soul with Divine Love."

Sometimes they say, "Thank you for the great day." :)