Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...

TOPIC: Fireside Chat

Re:Fireside Chat 6 years 5 months ago #4233

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 72
Ian wrote:

There are many paths that lead to the realization of that little something we must do to gain salvation, but there is only one way to do it, and the messages explain in plain language how this is accomplished.

Thank you Ian for writing that as there tends to be a bit of self rightousness in various churches and religions, that their way is the only way to God. There are perhaps as many paths as there are people who create them. When I share with others about God it occurs to me that everyone is an amagalmation of more than one religion, philosophy or belief system. For instance; I was baptized Catholic, attended Catholic catechism classes and was confirmed in the Catholic church. Most of my youth however, I attended the Methodist Church. As a young adult I became a member of a Divine Love study group and spiritual community following the precepts of Jesus as taught through the True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus. As a middle aged adult I joined a Baptist Church and became a Sunday School teacher. And here I am today on the same path that I began at the age of 23 following the same teachings of Jesus as revealed in the True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus nearly 40 years later.

Every religion, philosophy, book, experience and belief system has prepared me for where I am today. Some teachings were more impactful and revealing than others however all had merit as contributory to my spiritual maturation. There is a holistic approach to God, as every step prepares us for the next and the next as they are all important and cannot be discounted. I realize in writing this that even when I sat in discomfort and silent protest of the hell, fire and brimstone rantings of the Baptist preachers and couldn't understand a Catholic Mass in Latin, that it was all good and prepared me for this moment with God.

When I reflect on my prior experiences I understand why I was exposed to so many various teachings as its helped me to have a broad knowledge base of religious beliefs. When I heard about God's alleged wrath from the Baptists, I felt incongruent with that teaching and it further galvanized my belief in an all loving God. When the Catholics taught me that Jesus died for my sins and that he paid the price of sin for all mankind, it sounded too incredulous as I learned to take personal responsibility for my own mistakes by seeking God's forgiveness directly through prayer. So you see, none of these experiences can be discounted as it all shaped my soul's destiny.

They say that the true litmus for truth is to adopt whatever it is you believe and act as if it is the truth and adopt it as a guiding principal of your life. If it is truth it wall stand the test of time and remain as a truth for you and if not, it will fall away and be forgotten.

When I first felt a soul connnection with God, it was not in church however next to the sea where I would stroll the beach and walk out onto an ocean pier at night and commune with God. It was during that time I first experienced the inflowing of God's Divine Love into my soul. A few years later my quest for God led me to a Divine Love study group in Santa Cruz, California where I learned further of God's Divine Love.

I'm much older now and the wiser as I've had a myriad of expereinces and exposure to religions, philosophies and spiritual teachings and from all that I have learned, I remain true to the teachings of our Master, Jesus as revealed through James Padgett in 1915. Jesus' revelations to the world remain for me his quintessential teachings of the New Birth of the soul and the only way to at-onement with God through the soul's aspiration for God's Divine Love. This is my testament from a lifelong long search for God.

Your brother in Christ,
Dan

P.S. Jesus' revelations through James Padgett in 1915 form all the revelatory messages contained on this web site.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Re:Fireside Chat 6 years 5 months ago #4234

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 67
Most people that I know are Christians and they believe that spirit communications are of the devil. Well, we know that's not the case and even attempting to share the beautiful messages from Jesus and the Celestial Spirits is an exercise in futility. But I have shared them with very few people in person and even though they aren't receptive mentally, I know that one day, maybe it will be when they're passed over, the recollection of our conversation will be shown to them. I do prefer sharing God's truths on the internet rather than in person, because I know what their negative reactions are when I read their posts, and I don't have to hear them going on and on... :)

I recognize what you are saying about being different, because as our souls become more highly developed with God's Divine Love, we take on the qualities of our Father and we have better vibes, if you will. Several years ago, someone told me that I had a sweetness about me and another time someone shared that when they visit my home they feel very uplifted. No doubt, this is the same with all of the followers here and people all over the world who have received God's greatest gift to us.

Love and Blessing,
Joan

Re: Fireside Chat 6 years 5 months ago #4241

• Alberto
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 2
There are many roads that lead to salvation. For example, to travel from United Kingdom to continental Europe, I can use several means of transport: air, sea or by the transoceanic tunnel (Eurotunnel). The three means of transport lead me at different times, but they lead me. Which of these media should I take? There are involved several reasons or variables to determine what transport you pick: money, time.

Now, what interests us? What path should I select to reach the Heavenly Skies? There are many: some take more time, others take less; some are more straight and others more sinuous. Finally, there are several alternatives. The question and previous assertion usually listen or read it many times. But, I believe that to acquire the Divine Love in the mortal life, we so sincerely wish through prayer (this is a medium); the sentence must be made directly to the Heavenly Father, without any intermediary.

I wonder: what other way must we choose to ardently wish Divine Love? Our beloved Master Jesus and the other Heavenly Angels influence us or call to look through the prayer of God's Love, so that we have a New Birth. Our beloved Master Jesus and the other angels are not paths, but are generators of motivation, enthusiasm, so that we can find through the prayer of God's Love.

Mortals can also be generators of motivation and enthusiasm, by groups of studies, through seminars, through preaching, dissemination of books, writing in newspapers, talk radio and television, web pages, etc., show that if we pray fervently and ardently, we can start our ascent towards the knowledge and heavenly life.

Re:Fireside Chat; People and Angels are Generators of Motivation 6 years 5 months ago #4242

• Dan
Hello Alberto,

I liked the metaphor you used about mortals, angels, books, study groups etc. being as generators of motivation but not the path. Perhaps sometimes we get side tracked about a book like the Bible as being the path when the true path, as you say is prayer, directly to God without an intermediary. When Jesus revealed himself in 1915 to James Padgett through his revelatory messages of truth, he spoke strongly about others not worshipping him. Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the light to life everlasting however this begs a bit of an explanation.

Jesus leads through example by showing the way through prayer directly to God for forgiveness and His Love. Jesus asks us to worship God and to not worship him. Jesus also tells us that he is not God however His son, just like you and I.

Love and blessings,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

Re:Fireside Chat 5 years 10 months ago #5354

• Dan
Fireside Chat

On my Christmas wish list is that we will be more interactive here on this forum.

Love,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

Re:Fireside Chat 5 years 10 months ago #5356

• Kathryn
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 0
That is a great wish :)

Blessings to you Dan. I need to get caught up with everyone here and get posting :)

John 3:3
Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again”