Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fireside Chat

Fireside Chat 2 months 1 week ago #8206

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 76
Great discussion, Dan and Jan.

Since I have no qualms about pointing out the obvious, Dan, I tend to agree with you.

Imho, Jan the people Jesus was referring to were non-believers. As in my long-time experience, it's useless to try to steer them in the right direction. So I agree with you there.

But with people who have been following Jesus' teachings and then veer off the rails by claiming they are receiving messages from Jesus and other Celestial Spirits, well, I'm of the opinion that if we feel so inclined then we should let those people know that we don't believe them.

God bless.

Love,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Fireside Chat 2 months 1 week ago #8207

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 49
Yes, it is a great discussion! Dan & Joan,

When I first came across these messages, I couldn’t understand why things plainly written were being denied by the very people who professed them, and it hurt and stagnated my own soul growth as I was hung up by noticing what others were doing. At times, it made me question whether I had really come across the truths as I was looking at people and judging the truths by the people.

The more I studied the messages, the more I became aware that I had to seek our Father’s Love with all my soul for myself and nobody else. Through my soul perceptions, I became aware of the need of constant and vigilant prayer to our Father for Him to open up my own soul so that I can see how I am out of harmony with his love which opens the way for me to become more at one with Him.

I realized that I couldn’t change the way other people believe, but I can let the power of the Holy Spirit change me. A person witnessing the changes in me is the best testimony I can give. Once I stopped looking at individuals who I felt were in error and started focusing only on my soul, the frustration that I once felt started melting away and I am now truly experiencing the peace and happiness that I never have in my life before experienced, that only Divine Love can bring.

I wanted to point out that I am not saying that those receiving contemporary messages are wrong, because who am I that I can judge anyone else as I don’t know their soul condition even if they have been following these messages for many years. How am I to be their judge? What becomes the line of who is right or who is wrong? I am saying that it’s not right for me.

When I come across someone who tries to share new messages with me, I lovingly express to them that I believe that we have received all the messages that we need and that for me I would rather spend my time studying and applying the ones that we already have instead of seeking more. Afterward, I ask our Father to open us their souls to seek his Love with all their souls and then I put my trust and faith in Him as I know he loves all his children and desires for all of us to become at one with him.

With Love from your sister in our Father’s Soul Changing Love!
Jan, Minister of Divine Truth

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Fireside Chat 2 months 6 days ago #8208

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 77

Jan wrote: When I come across someone who tries to share new messages with me, I lovingly express to them that I believe that we have received all the messages that we need and that for me I would rather spend my time studying and applying the ones that we already have instead of seeking more.

See, we are all saying the same thing here in different ways. Jan, You won’t accept other’s contemporary messages because you’re satisfied with those truths delivered thru James Padgett, as all sufficient. That is a very loving and non-judgemental way of not offending others but saying no thanks. For me, it’s not endorsing alleged contemporary Divine Mediums with my show of support on social media. And I write blogs such as on here, that denounces, not the individual but the blind faith that some folks have in the Divine Love Movement in such claims that are presented as truth. My impetus for what I do for God has its genesis in what my soul speaks to me as a result of my own souls progression. There is no prescription or model of thought or behavior that we should follow regarding any of this but that which speaks to our hearts through God’s Love. And for that, I love you sweet sister Jan for your awesome contribution to the building of God’s Kingdom and for the fiesty soul that you are. You rock girl.

Love ya,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Fireside Chat 2 months 6 days ago #8209

• Dan

Joan wrote: But with people who have been following Jesus' teachings and then veer off the rails by claiming they are receiving messages from Jesus and other Celestial Spirits, well, I'm of the opinion that if we feel so inclined then we should let them know we don’t believe in them.

That’s the way I feel too but must be used judiciously.

Your loving friend,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

Fireside Chat 3 weeks 1 day ago #8211

• Dan
Brrr, a cold day here in Texas so being here for a fireside chat sounds inviting. I was reflecting back on this year and how I processed what happened. As some of you know my Debbie had breast cancer. We’ve spent nearly every week over the past year at clinics and the hospital for surgery and treatment. She’s now in remission and has completed all her treatment now. We’re both so happy and thankful for such a good outcome. That isn’t to say it hasn’t been hard but we’ve survived it so far and continue to thrive. Thanks to those who’ve been praying for her, we really appreciate your prayers and love.

I asked Deb, what has been the gift of this experience and she said getting closer to God. Similarly, this has been a relationship builder for me as well with our Heavenly Father. Perhaps none of us would choose to struggle to grow however we don’t get that choice. But it’s for us to discover the gift that it contains.

Love you guys,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts