Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Aug 2016
If you are interested in these messages on the website and would like to join us in this forum, please send an email telling us your reason for wanting to join, top menu "Email".
Read More...

TOPIC: Fireside Chat

Re:Fireside Chat 2 months 1 week ago #8051

• Alberto
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 2
Hermana Joan, sería un honor para mí escribir algunas líneas para tu libro.
Sister Joan, it would be an honor for me to write some lines for your book.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Fireside Chat 2 months 1 week ago #8052

• Alberto
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 2
Dios los bendiga mis amados hermanos y hermanas. Sí, estoy ansioso de seguir sirviendo a Dios, desde mi imperfección humana. Anhelo tener más y más el Amor de Dios en mi alma. En ese sentido, amados hermanos y hermanas, les pido que oren por mí, para que fluya más el Amor Divino en mi vida y limpie toda basura que no me deja ver el horizonte de bondad, santidad y misericordia que hay en el Amor del Padre.

God bless you my beloved brothers and sisters. Yes, I am anxious to continue serving God, from my human imperfection. I long to have more and more the Love of God in my soul. In that sense, beloved brothers and sisters, I ask you to pray for me, so that Divine Love flows in my life and cleanse all the garbage that does not allow me to see the horizon of goodness, holiness and mercy that is in the Love of Father.

¡Yo los amo a todos ustedes y yo les deseo abundantes bendiciones divinas!

I love you all and I wish you abundant divine blessings!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian

Fireside Chat 2 months 1 week ago #8053

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 64
You are in my prayers to Our Father Alberto.
As you know the answer to the cleansing you mentioned is more Divine Love and we are very fortunate to know this, it not only brings this transforming love into the soul but also truths come with it, and in this process the false beliefs and lies of this world that we have been subjected to are denuded and the truth as to anything you want the truth about becomes clear, and we sin less and less because our prayers for the Father's Divine Love and Truth are coming in and changing the very substance of the soul until one fine day it will not be possible to sin, I think this is when the transformation happens.

So as I see it, it is ourselves being removed from sin and its consequences, or to say it another way, transformed from the natural to the Divine, the idea that sin is removed from us seems to me to be the perfecting of the natural love which they also mention in the messages and is the alternative to the Divine Love and immortality.

Who would have thought that simple soulful praying directly to the Father for His Divine Love could bring about so much, I have felt the wonderful feeling in my soul and it has to be experienced to know what it is, anyway, I think I have barely touched the wonders that await.

Love and Blessings to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan

Fireside Chat 2 months 6 days ago #8054

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 72
Ian, your words are dripping with truth. I love the way you write about our Fathers Love. Please share more sweet brother.

Alberto, the simplicity of our salvation through Love, God's Divine Love is the greatest story ever told. It is your story, my story, the stories of our cleansings and transformation from broken soul's to Divine Angels. I feel so proud and blessed to be among brothers and sisters like you Alberto, who value God's Love as their highest aspiration. You guys inspire me so much.

Love and prayers,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Re:Fireside Chat 2 months 23 hours ago #8055

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 67

Alberto wrote: Hermana Joan, sería un honor para mí escribir algunas líneas para tu libro.
Sister Joan, it would be an honor for me to write some lines for your book.

Hi Alberto,

That would be wonderful. People like to know what was your religious belief before you found the messages and what year did you find the messages and how much they mean to you. So this is your story about how you found God and Divine Love.

Thank you.

Sending love and prayers for you to receive more Divine Love!

Hugs,
Joan

Fireside Chat 1 month 3 weeks ago #8056

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 72
My religious beliefs before finding Jesus' teachings as revealed through James Padgett were from my Christian training in the Methodist and Catholic church. As children we attended Methodist Sunday school and regular church services every week. My parents dropped us off for church but never attended. I quickly learned of this hiprocacy and similarly played hookey from Sunday school and would be found down at the general store buying candy with the donation intended for the offering plate. My brothers and sister (4) were younger and in different classes so they never knew about my skipping out. So, I suppose I didn't get much of a Christian education. As a teenager I rebeled against my Father's faith (Methodist) and returned to my mother's in the Catholic Church. I attended confirmation classes in the evening 1:1 with a priest who was kind and loving. Later as a young man I attended nearly every church and temple I could find in my hunger for truth in both Eastern and Western Faith's. This inner quest frequently found me in book stores reading in the Spiritual but not the religious section. My last hurrah with Christianity was attending a charasmatic Christian Church in the early 70's in southern California, which spearheaded the Jesus movement popular with the youth in that day. I found myself at odds with the pastor over his rantings about God's anger towards us in his fear based preachings. I left the Christian Church because they didn't speak to love but to fear God's judgement and taught that Jesus paid our sins with his blood sacrifice, which I didn't buy. From there I looked to Eastern religions but found nothing more than a facination with the incredible feats of guru's. At age 22 I was invited to a Divine Love study group in Santa Cruz, Ca. where I discovered Jesus' teachings as delivered through James Padgett. 45 years later I continue to follow these teachings and believe with all my heart that God's Love is my true salvation and not Jesus' blood. I have remained true to this belief and know that it will guide me in the next world to the Celestial Heavens.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens