Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Spiritual Experiences

Re:Spiritual Experiences 26 Oct 2011 15:25 #5239

• Sybille
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:P Encountering God in prayer is like the sun.
Best wishes from austria and blessings to you all, Sybille

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Spiritual Experiences 28 Oct 2011 06:44 #5253

• Kathryn
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 0
God Bless you to Sybille :)

My Father was from Austria and I plan on visiting one day to meet other family members for the first time. Wouldn't it be great if we could pray for God's Divine Love together!

Blessings, Kathryn

John 3:3
Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again”

Re:Spiritual Experiences 28 Oct 2011 08:00 #5254

• Jeanne
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Can Al and I come with you?
Love Jeanne xo

Re:Spiritual Experiences 16 Jun 2014 05:38 #6471

• David
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 2
I thought I would share an interesting thing I saw recently while I was driving on the Highways in Montana. I was driving very late at night between cities in an area that is all farmland and ranches when I came across a large hand written sign on the side of the highway. It said in big Letters “Padgett”. I wasn’t able to read the rest of the sign so I decided to turn around and look again driving slower so that I could read the rest. As I did there was an identical sign going the other direction that I stopped at and shown my headlights on. It said “Padgett wedding” with an arrow drawn in the direction of the country road leading to what I assume was the farm house where the wedding was going to be held the following day. I had passed this area a few hours earlier and the sign was not there so it must have been put up within the last few hours that I had been driving. That day I was considering taking a different route to the city I was driving to but at the last minute I changed my mind. If I had not changed my mind I would have likely not seen the sign especially since I wouldn’t be driving in that area until two days later. I don’t know what the significance of it was other and it’s hard to imagine that it was just a coincidence. Maybe this was Mr. Padgett’s way of just saying Hi.

with love,
David

Re:Spiritual Experiences 17 Jun 2014 13:43 #6475

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 79
How did you discover Padgett's writings David?

Recently I had a bit of a battle with a material obsession. I prayed and asked God to help me make the right choice regarding this. While I was surfing Craigslist, a booming voice inside my head said, "Stand Down". This is a term used by military and police. My deceased father was a Marine Corps Drill Sergeant. We have had contact with each other and both seek the Father's Divine Love. We reconciled beyond the grave some years ago and continue to build a loving relationship. You see, I ran away from home at 18 because of an overbearing father, never to see my Dad again. So our relationship is very special.

So I'm saying, "Dad, is that you"? About 10 minutes later another booming exhortation blasts me from inside my head, "Stand Down". The following day I retraced my way back to where I was on Craigslist and a notification appears at the top of the screen that my IP address was blocked by CL. Re-booted computer and got same message. Oddly this is imposed because of posting infractions. The next day the notification was gone. Hearing the resounding words, Stand Down and having this computer anomaly sure sounds like my Dad trying to get a message to me.

Love you guys,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Re:Spiritual Experiences 19 Jun 2014 21:33 #6478

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 76
I loved reading your posts, David and Dan.

I never thought about James Padgett materializing for us at the 100th Anniversary Divine Love Retreat in September, but that would be the coolest thing if it happened!

It's so wonderful about your relationship with your dad now, Dan. Divine Love is awesome!

I haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary lately... spiritually-wise, just numbers on my clock when I happen to look at it... like 11:11, 2:22, etc. I've read that these numbers are the sign of the Angels, but that could just be wishful thinking. :cheer: