Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Spiritual Experiences

Re:Spiritual Experiences 06 Apr 2011 21:30 #4334

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 76
Thinking back over the years to what kind of spiritual experiences that I've had, well, it isn't all that many compared to other followers, but here are a few.

I do remember one occasion when I woke up in the middle of the night and I looked up and there was the face of a woman spirit looking and smiling at me. I don't know who she was, though.

Another time in this same house, I took a picture of my daughter's handprints on a wall mirror and when it was developed, my friend discovered there was a woman spirit standing in a doorway. What was odd about this image is that her face was blue, she was standing sideways and it's easy to see the outline and folds of her long skirt.

Not long ago, again in the middle of the night, I heard my mom call out my name. It was very loud and it woke me up. I looked at my clock and discovered that I forgot to set my alarm... so she did it for me. God bless her. :)

I don't often feel the presence of spirits, like some followers, but I have felt Jesus on two occasions and I knew it was him right away. I have never seen him, except for once I had a vision when my eyes were closed and he had a big smile and was so happy. Seeing him in this way was so cool, because I know of all the spirits, he is the one with the most joy and love.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Spiritual Experiences 07 Apr 2011 12:28 #4335

• Dan
  • Thank you received: 79
Hi Joan,

We're in the same boat as I can't say that I've had an abundance of these type of experiences either however I doubt that most do. Perhaps if they were everyday experiences they wouldn't stand out so much as special and rare.

In the begining of my learning and growing in God's Divine Love, I had a facination with astral projection and my roomate and I, Greg Boster would practice together trying to do conscious astral projection. At the time, neither of us was successful however I learned that many of us do this unconsciously at night when we sleep. I had one such experience a few years ago that really sticks in my memory.

I was in a room and folks were standing around Debra's grandmother's bed praying for her as she was ill (at the time she was still alive and very ill). I noticed a very fine silvery spider web type thread that appeared to float around the room. An older woman was walking back and forth across the room playing a flute as she would raise her head up and down as she moved and played her instrument. All of a sudden the lighting in the room began to change, something was happening, it all began to feel different. I looked across the room and a very handsome man was starring at me. He was starring at me so intently that I felt like he was burning a hole right thru my body. I walked over to him and said, " do we know one another"? He said his name was Hilliard. Debra had an uncle Hilliard that had died in a car accident that nearly took the the life of her mother and her sister too, about 80 years ago. When alive, he was in the Navy and was home on leave in New Mexico, when the accident occured. Debra had told me about him and the accident and how handsome he was according to accounts from her mother. We both chatted for awhile and then I awoke from my fantastic voyage. For several nights later I wanted to return to the experience and see Hilliard again however don't recall that I ever did.

Looking back, I believe that the fine silvery thread that was floating around the room was the silver cord that connected my spirit body to my physical body. Perhaps many of us travel at night thru out of body experiences whereby our spirit body leaves our physical abode for a little while as we may travel in this plane or perhaps into the spirit world. Sometimes these experiences are disguised as dreams. I understand that his is quite common to all of us. The folks standing around Lilly's bed, praying for her healing, were her deceased relatives, some of whom I had known.

Thanks for sharing your unique experiences Joan. Its really facinating to hear your stories and perhaps others would like to share their experiences too. I have a question Joan; were you frightened when you saw the face of the woman spirit when you were in bed?

Dan

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Re:Spiritual Experiences 07 Apr 2011 14:41 #4336

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 76
Hi Dan,

No, I wasn't frightened at all when I saw the spirit. Actually, I thought it was pretty cool. :)

I have posted on another thread about the most awesome spiritual experience of my life when I felt my spirit body twist out of my physical body. This is the best way to describe it as it just felt like there was a twirling motion and then all of a sudden I sensed that my spirit body was above my head. This happened when I was at work, by the way, so it was an unexpected surprise to say the least.

After this happened, I felt a most unusual magnetic pull coming from my soul and this lasted for a day. I was very tuned into the spirits then and I was told many wonderful things. I remember the difference in what was happening with so much Divine Love pouring into my soul all throughout the day and evening and it was a time when my soul really took over my mind and my expressions of love and, especially, sweetness and gentleness were so apparent to me.

So when I wrote to people, then my writings were different because it was my soul speaking and it still does to this day, when it is activated and I have something important that I want to express.

It was during this time that I made a second commitment to our Father that I would follow His Will and I would do whatever He asked of me to share the good news of His Divine Love.

One morning on my commute to work a few days later, I was listening to my little radio and over the music, I heard our Father speak to me. This is what He said: Everyone shall know that I am their God and I am their Father.

A year later, my spirit body was taken up to the Heavens and I just remember seeing a lot of spirits there, but I'm not sure who they were. Then I heard our Father speak to me again and it was basically the same thing, but this time He wanted me to reach out even more than what I was doing at the time.

Oh and one last thing and I have posted this on another thread, before this experience happened, I had a wonderful soul cleansing where I could feel the spirits going over my soul with what is best described as a scrubbing motion, so I know this was in preparation for the work that I was called to do.

Re:Spiritual Experiences 09 Apr 2011 05:16 #4345

• Kelly
  • Forum Member
  • Forum Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I had a spiritual experience when my daughter was just a few months old, and still sleeping in a crib in our room. In the middle of the night, while my husband and I were sound asleep, I was awakened by a loud knocking noise. Immediately and without thought, I sprang out of bed to check on the baby. She was face down and sucking on the mattress sheet. I rolled her over and thanked God and his angels for warning me.

One thing to note, since the day my daughter was born I ask God to watch over her while she sleeps and to protect her through the night. I am so thankful each morning when my prayer has been answered.

Re:Spiritual Experiences 09 Apr 2011 20:22 #4352

• AL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi folks. I had an interresting spiritual experience a few weeks ago where I was taken out of my body and attended a meeting in spirit or so I was told. I just remember sitting down to pray and waking up 2 hours later. I wondered what happened to the time and was told by spirit that I had just attended a meeting with them. I wish I was more attuned and remembered the details of the experience. Maybe some other day. May God bless..........Al

Re:Spiritual Experiences 09 Apr 2011 22:59 #4354

• Alberto
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 4
:) Hola queridos Al y Kelly:

Son maravillosas sus experiencias de vida, son testimonios que motivan a seguir deseando más y más, tener a Dios como el ser más importante de nuestra vida. Por ello, debemos seguir orando, para que alcancemos más testimonios de progresión espiritual.

Los amo y que el Amor Divino de Dios, continúe bendiciendo sus almas y las de todas sus familias y amigos, además de sus labores diarias.

Un hermano y amigo,

Alberto

Hi Dear Al and Kelly:

They are wonderful life experiences, are evidence that motivates them to keep wanting more and more, have God as the most important person in our lives. Therefore, we must keep praying for us to reach more testimonies of spiritual progression.

The love and divine Love of God continue to bless their souls and all their families and friends, and their daily work.

A brother and friend

Alberto